Update and pics of my babies

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is my Kitty "Sassy" when I first joined she was just a small ball of fluff. she is all grown up! She is my first ever cat that was "mine" though my family has had cats and we animal rescue I have never really closely bonded with a cat before. Though I have had my own Dog..I dont know I had just never had a cat. But Sassy has captured my heart ever since she was just a wee lil one.
you should have seen me the day she was spayed. She took longer than normal to wake up..I about died of worry

Here she is ALL grown up!

My dogs!

"Lovie" my first dog and still my best friend!

Lady! She was a puppy I had rehomes. But she was brought back and she is here to stay.

Here is Nutmeg the dumped beagle from a puppy mill that had breast cancer. I got her last winter/spring

I dunno if you remember I do Wildlife Rehab

Here is Nutter (a squirrel I released this spring) she raised babies of her own!

A Bunny

The end of oct I went to a wildlife conferance in NY..here is a pic I took of one of the ladies squirrels.

I know picture overload!!! I hope you enjoy!

Mandie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely fur-family!

It may be that I'm just so used to the pics of cats and dogs, but your wildlife rehab pics are wonderful!!! The pic of Nutter on the fence eating is hilarious!! And that baby bunny is
adorable - and so is the baby squirrel in the cup.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! It been a wonderful year full of babies, it had its ups and downs. As any animal rescue does. But I am looking foreward to next year!

The cows sheep,goats ,chickens, ducks,geese and Turkey are doing great as well
And we got a yearlying colt.

I just didnt want to OVER overload you guys with pics.

Mandie

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awww how sweet. We have a squirrel that has lived in our yard for at least 4-5 years. we named her beyonce. She takes peanuts right from our hands and runs to meet you like a puppy dog. We love her almost as much as our indoor cats lol.

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

They are all really pretty animals, but Lady is georgeous!!!!
TY I get that alot! She is my shadow! when I went to NY she mourned me being gone. and now I cant go to the bathroom with out her.

this was her as a puppy.

She came back to me almost a year later...after her owners emailed me to tell me they couldnt have her anymore b/c they had allergies

Originally Posted by lilyluvscats

awww how sweet. We have a squirrel that has lived in our yard for at least 4-5 years. we named her beyonce. She takes peanuts right from our hands and runs to meet you like a puppy dog. We love her almost as much as our indoor cats lol.
they are so special!!! Nutter still sneaks through our windows to raid my nut stash

Each one has their own special character!

Beyonce is so blessed to have you !!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh - that picture of Lady with the fawn napping together!
I would have that blown up really big and hanging on my wall!! That is so beautiful.

Honestly, I saw the first pic and thought "Can she possibly BE any CUTER?" Then you posted that pic!

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! I logged in this morning and saw all your beautiful babies. What a way to start the day! You are truly blessed to have the love of all those creatures.

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thankyou

@dogmom your Zircon looks kinda like my Lovie!!!!

mammacat53

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Those pictures are so adorable thanks for posting those. I love the little rabbit, so cute! Oh they are all so cute I just want to give them little hugs. The little puppy and fawn........how sweet. All of the animals are truly blessed to have such care and love around them.