If you ever wanted a teacup dog....

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They've got all breeds in teacup sizes now! Holy smokes, didn't think you'd get a teacup Wolfhound! World's gone crazy.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mmmm...I'm thinking of a few people when I look at those! What CUTE gifts...with no hereditary problems...Lol!!!

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hehe, I posted this on a dog forum I'm on. People will click with their guns ready to fire...and then find out its Christmas ornaments.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that is a teacup lab I could enjoy ...

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, I have seen that before! I want the dachshund!

But on the subject of actual teacup dogs....

I am so sickened by the whole "Teacup" craze. My poor chihuahua Lucy is one of those. She is 3 pounds on good days. She was severely emaciated when I rescued her.Starved and abused by her previous "home". She weighed 1.3 pounds (And 3.5 pounds is her perfect weight). Completely skin and bones. Obviously the result of a back yard breeder trying to breed smaller and smaller dogs to make money off of. She has a lot of issues. She was fear aggressive, terrified of human hands.

She is already an older dog (Unknown, vet says 10+.)..I am not excited to see what kind of health issues come up from her poor genetics, and probably inbreeding..

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I'm most thrilled that almost every breed is there. I swear, every time I come across something like this that looks so cute, my favorite breed, the Australian Shepherd, is NEVER there. But not only is the Australian Shepherd listed, but it comes in 6 different forms (3 colors, and each color has a docked and intact form). Sadly, though, they're all sold out.

magicchic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I love that website! I can hardly ever find anything with Cairn Terriers & this site has a lot! I own 2 of them. Best dogs I have ever owned. They have so much love to give!