What's for dinner?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok, I'm only starting the thread because I am bragging about what I had. I admit it!

My mother went to a holiday bazaar at a Polish church today and brought back pierogis for me.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're just having some steak and butter & garlic noodles. We were going to have takeout pizza, but decided on cooking tonight and having lunch out tomorrow.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I brought home 2 pizzas for me & lil sis to eat over the next few days from a local delicious pizza place....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You crack me up Karen!

But that sounds soooooo good!

So far for an appetizer Im having Andes Creme De Menthe Thins, I will know more later what will follow.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have some shrimp left from stuffing sole fillets last night. So that will figure in whatever I do, which will likely involve pasta of some kind and the leftover asparagus, and I know not what else.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

My mother went to a holiday bazaar at a Polish church today and brought back pierogis for me.
I had pierogis only one time...
a thoughtful neighbor made some for me.
They were delicious....
hint, hint.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stuffed pepper casserole.

But last night I had crawfish etouffee down in Part Barre, Louisiana.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having Wendy's tonight. I was too tired to come home and cook dinner after work today and then having to run errands, so I picked up some dinner on the way home. I got a crispy chicken sandwich with mustard only, small fries and a frosty. I figured I'd treat myself since I haven't had fast food in a while. (I normally make everything we eat at home.
)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made tuna fish on 7 grain bread with mustard, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and bread and butter cucumber chips with cheddar and sour cream ruffles and a diet soda.
I am going to have a 3 musketeers candy bar for dessert.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was cold and windy today in Missouri...that says hot soup to me!We had tomato and basil soup with homemade oatmeal bread.It was wonderful!!