YaY! Ziggy is home!

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well to make a long story short, Our cat Ziggers (Ziggy) has been gone since the beginning of July...and yesterday while letting the dog outside he came running in!!!! HE IS HUGE!! You probably cant tell from the pictures but his fangs actually stick out past his lips! My little vampire lol. He actually has a mane like a lion but he's still his sweet little self and you can tell he hasnt been starving lol

He is the daddy to Tiger & Lily.

Welcome home Ziggy!!

Us humans in this house are sooo outnumbered...5 cats and 1 dog and 6 puppies to 4 humans.........I am sooo gonna need a vacation after these puppies are gone. lol

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's gorgeous! You must be so relieved to have him back home! Naughty boy, I wonder where he's been?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes very relieved!! After everything our family has been thru in the past 4 weeks its so nice to have something positive happen!
We live on a farm so I'm assuming he has just been roaming around though we've never seen him. We always kept food and water out for him and always had to fill it up but being on a farm you never know which animals are actually eating that food so we were not sure.
I actually thought maybe coyote's got him cause there are lots of them around here but not my sly kitty....he knows all the good hiding spots lol

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, he`s a very handsome boy and he looks so fit and healthy! I wonder if someone else was looking after him?

I`m so glad you have him back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Wow, he`s a very handsome boy and he looks so fit and healthy! I wonder if someone else was looking after him?

I`m so glad you have him back
I dont think anyone else was looking after him because there is nobody around for miles. I think he's just been hiding out in the bushes and the outbuildings for months. Because of our location im almost positive his diet has consisted of mice and birds........and of course the cat food we've been leaving out for him just in case....and maybe even the dog food lol

In any case, he is doing great - even socializing with his kittens, which he hasnt met until now, he is playing and running around with them and having a great old time.

Its so great to have him back. He's such a sweetheart.

Thanks!

simpleblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ziggy is like a miniature lion - that's so cute!

My first thought was, "that is one cool looking cat", because he looks so content and laid back. I think a cat like Ziggy might be one of my next cat choices if I decided to get another cat.

I'm glad your little warrior is back.