Saturday!! What are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Well it's a damp dreary day here in Central Ontario. A little on the chilly side as well.
Looks like a good day for just hanging around the house and relaxing, which is what I will most likely spend the day doing.

Still not feeling quite back to normal from being sick the other day. My stomach is fine but am still kind of tired out.

I have a couple of projects I have been planning on starting, a scrapbook and framing a some pictures I have had the frames for for a least 6 months so maybe I will start that today.
I put a chicken out of the freezer into the fridge last night so will be making something with that as well.

The kitties have all decided that the only logical coarse of action this morning is to head back to bed for a few hours. Lazy kitties.

Everyone have a great day

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm I agree with your kitties.

I must still be a little tired as I read your post as "Saturday! Where are your pants?"
Time for another, stronger cup of tea!

Today I have many plans, most of which go undone as I waste away another fine day on the Cat Site. Shame.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely nothing!!!

I'm off for 4 days and I plan on using today to just rest my back which will include reading and lounging around for most of the day. Might watch some shows that I taped. Tomorrow I'll start puttering around: dishes, laundry, etc.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really anything. I have to clean the apartment, and workout. I also got to watch all the shows I DVR'd during the week. Other than that, relaxing!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I must still be a little tired as I read your post as "Saturday! Where are your pants?"

I'm taking my sister to the hospital to get her pre-op testing done. She's having surgery on Wednesday and she's really, really nervous about it so she could use the moral support.

Then tonight we're going to see the movie my nephew produced and directed!!! It's a small indy film and it's playing here for one showing only as part of Chicago's gay and lesbian film festival. He's in town for the screening, and we have a few other family members coming in for it. We're all going out to dinner together then headed downtown for the 10 pm screening.

rainbow_tic_tac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hahaha! Chicken...

Well, I was planning on sleeping for at least an hour later than this (its 9:45 here in Tennessee) but my bratty little sisters were fighting and woke me up from the weirdest dream I've had in a while.
SO I decided to come here and visit y'all! I love you guys!
Yeah so my grandparents invited me down for breakfast later. They always do it around 10 or 11'oclock in the morning 'cause they sleep in too. Then it takes a few hours to make enough biscuits (from scratch), bacon, eggs, gravy (also from scratch), (homegrown) tomatoes and sausage for themselves and their grandkids. My mom will probably come too. Maybe.
Yeah, I love breakfast at grandma's. I'm not fat at all but it sure does seem like it when I pile a plate of all that up to the ceiling! They make the bestest food ever! And its ALL homemade ALL the time. Its delicious but SO fattening.
Gosh, talking about it is making me want it! I'm still waiting for them to call so I can walk down. They're our neighbors... which sucks most of the time... but not when there's free breakfast involved!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well this morning i went and taxed the car which im still raw about and ive had a lazy afternoon, just waiting fot blaine to come in so i ca do tea now

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Not a whole lot going on here. I'm in the middle o the aforementioned damp, dreary day and DH is actually working today so left really early. The fuzzballs crawled into bed wth me so we could all sleep in.

I tidied the house a bit and I'll be heading out to visit with my mom for lunch, then pick up a few groceries and be home for dinner. A friend of mine is DJing in TO tonight, so we may go down to se her if DH isn't too tired from work.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It has been so damp and dreary here all day - now it's mid-afternoon and getting dark already. I feel as if it's hardly been light all day.

Hubby's Christmas pressie arrived yesterday - he's having a DSLR for Christmas, so I tested it out with a few photos in the garden this morning. It's working beautifully so can be packaged up now.

We're just listening to the football. I finished proof-reading a manuscript for my Son.

Tonight, we're walking into town for a drink and then off for a meal. It's about a two mile walk each way, so we get some good exercise too

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having a houseguest tonight, so I have to get the guest room ready; all the Halloween boxes are in there and need to be moved to the basement. I'll be making dinner, too, but something easy like a roast and salad.

Other than that, I hope to take it kind of easy this afternoon.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan on crafting a lot today. I have 2 swaps that I'm due out on very soon so I need to get them finished!

I'm also puppy sitting for my dad and step dad so we will see how that goes.

Other than that I am relaxing a lot and just hanging out with friends

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I'm taking my sister to the hospital to get her pre-op testing done. She's having surgery on Wednesday and she's really, really nervous about it so she could use the moral support..
for your sister.

I'm busy working website pages and trying to get the css working.

And I'm hoping to get some fun time in and not work all weekend. We'll see...

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is actually a fall day here, dreary and I think that there is a chance of rain. I really hope it rains because we need it.

I have my salsa class today at noon. This is the first week that the class has gone from 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. I wasn't one of the ones who requested those extra 15 minutes. YsmarÃ:censor:, the instructor, is really good and you get a good workout but another 15 minute? I think I will need an afternoon nap.

DH and I are going out to dinner tonight at the same restaurant where we had the Bay Area Get Together.
The restaurants in are area have sponsored a week of $30 3-course meal. It is a great deal.

Mom is 88 today, but we won't see her because she lives in The Catskills in NY.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Went garage saling this morning, got some great deals, and some more dresses for my granddaughters x-mas dress up trunk. Now I get to clean, do laundry, & figure out what I am making for dinner. I guess I'll check what's for dinner thread before I get to work.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you would think I could sleep in a bit as no alarm would be going off, but that didn't happen. So when I went outside to get the paper (at 5:45 am) it was snowing.

Yep, snow got about and inch but its pretty much gone as it warmed up to 41F.

Went to a craft show this morning and bought the two paper mache items I eyed up from this vendor at another sale back in September. Couldn't just leave like I planned though and ended up buying two bracelets, a necklace and a slide for chain. Spent about $150 more than expected.

Came home and we sanded the ceiling for over an hour-got 4/9 grids sanded and will finish up tomorrow. Hopefully without to much of a stiff neck.

No other plans for the rest of the day though.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing much going on around here - its cold, a high of about 37* today!
Slept in until about 10:30am and then went to the public library for the first time since I've lived here... for 4 years

It was wonderful, spent about 2 hours there, I loved it

Have a great weekend, everyone!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well you would think I could sleep in a bit as no alarm would be going off, but that didn't happen. So when I went outside to get the paper (at 5:45 am) it was snowing.

Yep, snow got about and inch but its pretty much gone as it warmed up to 41F.
Good Grief! Is this what I should be expecting? You do realize that I will have to bring two sets of clothing? A mild winter here and a REAL winter in WI!

I got up at 5:30 to get ready to go to work. Left work at 10:45 and went to HEB and a german bakery. Ate lunch, watered the yard, and did some cleaning around the house.

Will make dinner early and try to relax rest of the day.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the morning at a breast cancer symposium for CEU's. There were several interesting, articulate speakers. It was very informative...I enjoyed it very much! I got home a little while ago, and took a short nap with the kitties (we had to be on the road at 6:15, because the symposium started at 7 am!) I'm going to go over to my parents house in a bit, and order pizza and watch the hockey game with them.