flash and my necklace

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have a beautiful cross necklace with diamonds set into it, flash seems to either love it or hate it she bites at it all the time so im guessing she likes shiney things or on the other side shes trying to tear it off my neck because she isnt religious

its not fun when she accidently catches my colarbone and skin though

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, she thinks it's a toy.

Mine like to swat at my dangling jewelry whether it's a necklace or earrings or bracelets so if I don't forget, I either don't carry the cats when I am wearing the jewelry or I remove them before cat cuddling time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah im going to have to take it off i think she doesnt bother with my bracelets or earings just my necklace and its only the cross bit she goes for, i think she maybe a present from the devil lmao!!!

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Aww, she thinks it's a toy.

Mine like to swat at my dangling jewelry whether it's a necklace or earrings or bracelets so if I don't forget, I either don't carry the cats when I am wearing the jewelry or I remove them before cat cuddling time.
your lucky, Mai Sai does that with my hair lol and of course I can't resist carrying him when he wants up, but who needs hair that isn't chewed right?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dusty will bite my wedding rings. She will visit during the night for pettings and if I stop, she will bite at it...

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

i have a beautiful cross necklace with diamonds set into it, flash seems to either love it or hate it she bites at it all the time so im guessing she likes shiney things or on the other side shes trying to tear it off my neck because she isnt religious

its not fun when she accidently catches my colarbone and skin though
I just thought I should let you know. Flash is one of my very favorite cats here, and she is also not allowed to grow past the cute kitten stage.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww thanks she gets more beautiful everyday i know im bias though