I lost 2 of my ferals!!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I lost one last week, (my computer has been down for several days) up at the airport, almost in the same exact spot where I found Runway, last January! RIP lil tabby! I loved you!
When I saw her lying there, I went home to get a shovel, upon my return,
she was gone, so I drove up to a hanger where some people I know where
sitting, and I asked if they had seen the dead kitty, and this one guy, said
he did, and took it to the end of the runway and buried her! I thought that was so sweet!! I thanked him several times! I couldn't have done any better for her!

today I went to the store, around the back parking lot, where all the diesels park to sleep, and gas up is where I feed my colony, There laying on the pavement was a beautiful, 6 or 7 mos old kitty, tan, fawn colored, long
hair. RIP sweet angel! They or should I say some of them will get up on the tires, and sleep, some will sleep in front of the tires! I remember last night pulling up there and seeing her laying asleep right infront of that diesel's back tire! RIP sweet angel! But I know where you both are now, and you won't ever be hungry, sad or frightened again!! I know that The Bridge is sooo much better for you, my only hope is that I made a tiny difference in their
short lives! May God bless all the homeless!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It means alot to know you all care about me and my babies! Thanks for the responses! It helps me tremenduously!

Monique

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you had to lose your ferals that way, but I am glad that at least you have closure, as opposed to wonder why they aren't coming around anymore.
You have made a wonderful difference not only in their lives, but in being a wonderful role model of cat-advocate, not only to your children & their friends, but also to whoever sees you in action. Your kitties are looking down from over RB, giving our Wonderful Creator such glowing reports about you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

I am sorry that you had to lose your ferals that way, but I am glad that at least you have closure, as opposed to wonder why they aren't coming around anymore.
You have made a wonderful difference not only in their lives, but in being a wonderful role model of cat-advocate, not only to your children & their friends, but also to whoever sees you in action. Your kitties are looking down from over RB, giving our Wonderful Creator such glowing reports about you
WOW! I don't think anyone as ever said something so nice to me!! That made me cry! Thank you so much for your special words! You have always been that kind person to everyone of us here! I have read countless replies from you to someone here, that were just so thoughtful and profound! Your the
"BOMB" and our wonderful creator sent you right here to thecatsite to
uplift us all everytime! I wished I could keep up with everyone on here like you do, so selfless, and true! thanks so much!

Monique