May be getting evicted

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may be getting evicted from my house. Ever since I lost my job I have not paid my rent on time. My landlord has about had it with us, and I don't blame her. My problems are not her problems. Unemployment has been barely hanging us in here, and it is running out. My dh goes to work, but not too many people are getting tattooed right now. I was freaking out so badly this morning I was wondering how I was going to take care of my kitties, or rehome them.
I have an appointment to take the test to get my old job back. I could sure use some of those magic TCS vibes. Getting a decent job is the only way I am going to be able to keep my kitty family together.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of good thoughts and energy coming your way. The boys send some love, also.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for a good paying job to come right away

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Add my vibes and good wishes that you'll get your job back.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh I'm sorry. I hope things get better. If you were in my area I would come get a tattoo to help out.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes headed that way!!

Can you both try to get two jobs each even if it's just for a little while to try and get yourselves out of this situation? Lots of vibes headed that way!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck! Have you started looking for something else just in case it comes to that?

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Lots and lots of getting a new job vibes from me and the monsters