F1 Bengal pics, jumping, etc.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you not familiar yet, this is Bakula. She's an early generation bengal cat. Her sire is an Asian Leopard Cat and her dam is a bengal cat. Bakula is approximately 62% ALC. She's a real sweetheart, I love this cat death, she is the BEST!. But she is so quick when we play that I have a hard time getting her in the camera frame. This first image is what I usually get. Butt shot.

The second is also the norm. Blur. All images were taken in a section of the cattery that is being remodeled, please pardon the construction.

Better pictures follow the first 2 failures.

Out of breath and panting! This girl has boundless energy

Who's guilty of destroying the cat toys? Hmmmm?

Like we needed MORE proof. Busted!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is stunning! And I am getting tired and winded just looking at the still shots!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, she has such an amazing face! So elegant and well proportioned. And her spots! She is a real stunner.

What's she like as a pet? Is she affectionate?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, she has such an amazing face! So elegant and well proportioned. And her spots! She is a real stunner.

What's she like as a pet? Is she affectionate?
She's over the top. She's affectionate to a fault. I will be making a video soon of her antics in the morning when she hasn't seen me since the evening before. She's relentless with her head bunts and I can barely walk with all the leg weaving. The EG bengals tend to bond closely with just one person and she has chosen me, so she's very intense with her affection. My wife often gets the cold shoulder.
I wish she wouldn't do that, but sometimes she's feeling generous and will spend a little time smoozing Teri.

Originally Posted by gayef

Oh my word, what an absolutely stunning cat! She is gorgeous! Will you be breeding her or is she a pet?
We are attempting to breed her. So far no luck. It's ok though. She'll be a pet if it doesn't work out. Breeding EG Bengals can be difficult. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. Probably give it another year, if nothing by then, she'll be spayed.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Nial, she's absolutely beautiful.
Are her eyes really an orangey color, or is that just from the camera?

Bengal side notes to Nial: Penny has finally adopted me, only 18 months into our relationship.
She's spent the last three nights in a row sleeping on my bed and has become extremely social and affectionate with me.

And I cannot believe it's been a year this week since Max moved in with me; it feels like he's been mine forever.

I love ALL your cats and can't wait to see the video of Bakula!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!!! What a beautiful girl!!!!!

She is so stunning and the color of her eyes are beautiful!

I just had my husband look at her pics and said WOW too!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Awww, Nial, she's absolutely beautiful.
Are her eyes really an orangey color, or is that just from the camera?

Bengal side notes to Nial: Penny has finally adopted me, only 18 months into our relationship.
She's spent the last three nights in a row sleeping on my bed and has become extremely social and affectionate with me.

And I cannot believe it's been a year this week since Max moved in with me; it feels like he's been mine forever.

I love ALL your cats and can't wait to see the video of Bakula!
Hi Betsy!

Bakula's eyes are orange most of the time. Sometimes they are more brown, it depends on her mood and the light. This is an ALC trait.

I knew Penny would love you, she mostly has from the start, but the bengal girls are slow to let their guard down sometimes. You have her wrapped now, take avantage!

I think Max loves everyone, as long as they pet him. I'm sure he loves you best though.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is gorgeous.....
a force of nature.

I am looking forward to watching her in action on video.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are so beautiful and you always take such great photos! I love her eyes. Man. Every time I see new photos from you, I always make my husband come see. I figure eventually he will think Bengals are so cool that he will let me get a pair to join my crazy Siamese kits. I love their energy and antics in all your photos, and your stories about them!

Thank you so much for sharing!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl

Gotta love that innocent look on her face with the feather hanging out of her mouth