Fun without toys...

mrbradstewart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No matter the amount of toys I buy for kitty. Pens are the ultimate toy. When I come home and put my pens on the counter, after she greets me, she figures out the way onto the counter; only to steal the pens, carry them back to the room, and hide some and play with some. I removed my hamper only to find about 20 pens or so, hidden underneath. I'm glad my job pays for these pens, not me. I pay for the toys she doesnt use anymore...

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know what you mean, mine is forever taking my scrungies for my hair off the sink in my bathroom. I find them all under the couch.

wyatturpsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like to use straws. Toby Kitten loves to play with straws. It's gotten so that I have to take my drink with me where ever I go just to keep him from knocking the glass/can over to get the straw. He is very sneaky about it, too. He will come sit with me for a while, then slowly start inching towards the straw. Probably wrong, but I do give him his own in hopes he'll leave mine alone!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its not so much fun when its your eyeglasses (and you find them in their food bowl)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrbradstewart

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Its not so much fun when its your eyeglasses (and you find them in their food bowl)
My phone was found one morning in the water bowl, i know the feeling...

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep puzzles next to my bed and if Kit sees a mechanical pencil she destroys it. She'll even fight me for it. I joke that there's no sense in paying for cat toys when a sheet of paper or a laundry basket provide so much entertainment around here.