TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Even Fox is turning on Palin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Even Fox is turning on Palin - Page 2

post #31 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Yep, spread the wealth Sarah's way. Personally, if I was her, I would have kept all those clothes after the beating she was forced to take by the American Nazi Media.

Yep, Joe The Watch Dog, Pit Bull, Opportunist Plumber.

Only in American. Good for Joe. I hope he makes millions, then takes his money and puts it all in a bank in the Cayman's.
Remember it is McCain's aids spreading these stories. The media is just reporting. Though some with relish.
I hope she keeps the clothes too. She was not my cup of tea but she is the reason he got as many votes as he did. The base loved her.
It is unfair to heap it all on her.
It is said that several people are talking up a storm about her. I wonder what happened to her daughter.
post #32 of 57
Cripes the RNC lawyers are reportedly headed up to Alaska to retrieve the fancy clothes Sarah bought when she was being "Pretty Woman."

I'm going to stop checking that little box at the top of the IRS Form 1040 where you can say you want $3 per person to go to the Presidential Campaign fund.
post #33 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
Remember it is McCain's aids spreading these stories. The media is just reporting. Though some with relish.
I hope she keeps the clothes too. She was not my cup of tea but she is the reason he got as many votes as he did. The base loved her.
It is unfair to heap it all on her.
It is said that several people are talking up a storm about her. I wonder what happened to her daughter.

No it isn't. Which Aide would that be CC12?
post #34 of 57
Heck, even Campbell Brown has reported today that the BS being tossed about was just that - BS.
post #35 of 57
By anonymous cowards. I will consider what they when they have the guts to stand up and say it, not behind an anonymous cloak.
Certainly not a way to unite the Republican Party in my book.

For all we know it would be anybody saying this stuff, the whacko drive by media, nasty liberal bloggers, anyone.

Anonymous = Coward
post #36 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
I love Joe the Plumber.
Even when you hard earned money was used to pay for his welfare? Cool!
post #37 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
I donated to Obama and highly doubt he needed to use campaign money to buy nice suits. He had enough money to buy his own clothes. He didn't need a makeover. It has never been an issue anyway.
So instead of taking a hard look at Palin the excuse is somehow linked to Obama?
I've noticed that with the conservatives, every criticism (warranted or otherwise) of their candidates causes them to turn it around to Obama. That's why I don't think this party can manage to heal itself; too much pointing the blame at the other guy, and not enough introspection to figure out what they did wrong. I hope they do figure it all out and get back on track, but I'll believe it when I see it.
post #38 of 57
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Yep, spread the wealth Sarah's way.
For once, we agree
post #39 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Even when you hard earned money was used to pay for his welfare? Cool!
More privacy invasion? Sounds like that law suit is getting bigger and bigger.
post #40 of 57
I don't know what's true or not about her shopping spree, but it's easy enough to find some blooper-like quotes from Sarah Palin. We can't have forgotten Dan Quayle... Tuesday was a very sad day for comedians.
post #41 of 57
I thought she was dumber than a door knob when I first heard her open her mouth. However, I didn't think it was possible for her to sound even more stupid! What a dip!!!

I looked this one up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ

And then Katie's comments on the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdRYs5aWYBM&NR=1

And one poster made the following comment, which I totally agree with!!

Quote:
she didn't utter one complete sentence or clear thought in the entire interview
So far as I'm concerned she would have made the USA a complete laughing stock if McCain had been elected.

So far as her spending political funds on her and her family. I believe the reports that she did.
post #42 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
By anonymous cowards. I will consider what they when they have the guts to stand up and say it, not behind an anonymous cloak.
Certainly not a way to unite the Republican Party in my book.

For all we know it would be anybody saying this stuff, the whacko drive by media, nasty liberal bloggers, anyone.

Anonymous = Coward
Leading up to the election, numerous anti-Obama links were to bloggers few had ever heard of, who were quoting anonymous sources. What has changed?
post #43 of 57
McCain's mistake in picking Palin was that she was too inexperienced on the national stage. I disagree with her politics, but she is not stupid. Still, her inexperience meant too quick a ramp up and I think that McCain's aides mismanaged much of the rollout.
post #44 of 57
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15438.html

Quote:
The Republicans who worked most closely with Palin — the ones who were with her from when she first walked into that swooning Ohio basketball arena in August until she walked off the stage after McCain's concession speech in Phoenix Tuesday — are now having their say in that conversation.

And they want it known that they're sick of Sarah Palin being dragged through the mud.
I think I will believe the aides that are not anonymous over the cowards that are to gutless to come out of their hidey hole.
post #45 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Reports are coming out on infighting, and temper tantrums! She apparently didn't know about NAFTA or that Africa is a continent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

And
NewsWeek is saying:



Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus - that cracked me up...
The head of the McCain campaign says the accusations are untrue, by the way. He says there are some "unprofessional" campaign workers who are trying to protect their own employability in the future by blaming their failure on Palin.

However, any unsuccessful campaign is likely to have this sort of problem. You may (or may not) remember the stories from the Dukakis or George H.W. Bush campaigns.
post #46 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
No it isn't. Which Aide would that be CC12?
There was a whole discussion about Nicole Wallace being the source of a lot of the leaks. She has said it wasn't her but those who know the campaign and are Republicans have pointed their fingers at her as one of the leakers. Reportedly, she and Palin didn't quite get along.
post #47 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Leading up to the election, numerous anti-Obama links were to bloggers few had ever heard of, who were quoting anonymous sources. What has changed?
Surely you have realized by now that there is a double standard so your question will go unanswered. All of those nifty facts about Obama being a muslim, commie, socialist, Arab, terrorist, unAmerican, black separatist, Godson of Farrakhan, hater of white people were told with no fact or truth and yet people believed it.
It is a case of people choosing what is convenient to think of as truth.
post #48 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
I've noticed that with the conservatives, every criticism (warranted or otherwise) of their candidates causes them to turn it around to Obama. That's why I don't think this party can manage to heal itself; too much pointing the blame at the other guy, and not enough introspection to figure out what they did wrong. I hope they do figure it all out and get back on track, but I'll believe it when I see it.
They will remain in the hinterlands as long as they don't take a good deep look in the mirror. Slash and burn politics only work in the short run. We have loads of new voters by 8 years time and if it still going to be about the same cultural divisive tactics without having a viable platform then they will remain there for a very long time. There is speculation that the GOP may become a fringe party with a Dem stronghold for decades if they don't get rid of Rove and get some issues. Younger people are more liberal on social matters and are becoming more and more that way. Fiscal responsibility used to be considered Republican but not any more. So they need to decide who they want to be.
post #49 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
Surely you have realized by now that there is a double standard so your question will go unanswered. All of those nifty facts about Obama being a muslim, commie, socialist, Arab, terrorist, unAmerican, black separatist, Godson of Farrakhan, hater of white people were told with no fact or truth and yet people believed it.
It is a case of people choosing what is convenient to think of as truth.
That's kind of how I feel about this. It seems that so much mud was thrown at Obama, yet when Palin is criticized a double standard ensues.

The sheer amount of venom that is coming out now about her, from inside the campaign, is very telling. There is a book deal in it for someone.

Also, I was listening to an interview with her last night. I feel like she's maneuvering for her own talk show. One thing is for sure she's not going away.
post #50 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
That's kind of how I feel about this. It seems that so much mud was thrown at Obama, yet when Palin is criticized a double standard ensues.

The sheer amount of venom that is coming out now about her, from inside the campaign, is very telling. There is a book deal in it for someone.

Also, I was listening to an interview with her last night. I feel like she's maneuvering for her own talk show. One thing is for sure she's not going away.
She is here for awhile. All eyes on Alaska. I could tell she had another 'not so nice side' about her. I was not surprised that she didn't get along with some of the staffers.
I do believe it was a campaign in tatters behind the scenes. You could tell because McCain and Palin weren't on message.
Then they bring this guy on tour(Starts with a 'J' and ends were 'ler')and he is talking foreign policy to reporters. Then McCain asks for the guy to come up on stage and he is not there. I cringed for McCain. Who was the dufus who forgot to tell him that the guy was too busy getting a Publicist?
Just a mess.
post #51 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1108/15438.html

I think I will believe the aides that are not anonymous over the cowards that are to gutless to come out of their hidey hole.
That brings this previously unanswered question to the forefront again


http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Leading up to the election, numerous anti-Obama links were to bloggers few had ever heard of, who were quoting anonymous sources. What has changed?
post #52 of 57
McCain-Palin campaign aides that are NOT anonymous coming out saying all this is balderdash is what I believe. So what if she didn't agree with everything her aides said and did, people have disagreements, no biggie.

I do believe Obama is a socialist with maxist leanings based on his childhood and his friends.
Obmas has had very yucky associates, that is clear.
post #53 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
McCain-Palin campaign aides that are NOT anonymous coming out saying all this is balderdash is what I believe. So what if she didn't agree with everything her aides said and did, people have disagreements, no biggie.

I do believe Obama is a socialist with maxist leanings based on his childhood and his friends.
Obmas has had very yucky associates, that is clear.

That makes sense

I was fairly sure that it was just a case of personal perception, but I thought I'd ask just to clarify.
post #54 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
McCain-Palin campaign aides that are NOT anonymous coming out saying all this is balderdash is what I believe. So what if she didn't agree with everything her aides said and did, people have disagreements, no biggie.

I do believe Obama is a socialist with maxist leanings based on his childhood and his friends.
Obmas has had very yucky associates, that is clear.
I know you deep down don't really think that. There has been no proof. Ayres has come out talking about how weird it was to be continually linked to Obama when he barely knew him. Name a politician who knows no unsavory characters?
post #55 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC12 View Post
I know you deep down don't really think that. There has been no proof. Ayres has come out talking about how weird it was to be continually linked to Obama when he barely knew him. Name a politician who knows no unsavory characters?
Yes, I really, really, down deep in my heart believe Obama is a Marxist.
Totally.
post #56 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Yes, I really, really, down deep in my heart believe Obama is a Marxist.
Totally.
Well, I hope you can at least keep a little bit of an open mind about it while he proves he isn't.
post #57 of 57
Obama himself admits he sought out the most radical left to associate with in college. Actually, not too unusual in college.

Marxist? No. Certainly left of most Americans in his leanings, but that doesn't mean he could do much to enact that sort of an agenda, even if he wanted to. Not and get re-elected.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Even Fox is turning on Palin