The wonderful life of a n00b...

rainbow_tic_tac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. My name is Heather. I'm a "new cat on the block"... kind of why I posted here. Yeah well I made my account yesterday when I stumbled upon this site in my desperate hunt for kitten-gas remedies. Still looking for that too.
So its time for random crap you don't care about. Like I said, my name is Heather. I'm 15. I live in Tennessee with my mom and three sisters. I think when the divorce is settled I'll see my dad on weekends. Yeah, my parents are in the process of splitting. D:
My username is awesome. Don't be hatin'! I have the same name on Gaia so if you have an account there feel free to send me a PM or post on my profile.
Umm... my favorite color is black, I love Three Days Grace, I could live off dry Ramen Noodles and sweet tea, and I'm in band. I play flute during marching season and oboe in concert band. This Sumer break totally sucked (if for some reason you want to know why send me a message and ask) and this year isn't going too well either so I'm hoping things will get better.
"Things will get worse before they get better... but how many frickin' times are they gonna get worse?!" That's my motto. Lol!
OKAY TIME TO TALK ABOUT MY KITTEN!
Her name is Trixie Lyla Button. The people that found her named her Lyla, we liked Button but the name didn't fit her so we changed it to Trixie. We just keep it Trixie though. We aren't sure how old she is but she can't be over 4 months. She has the WORST gas you will ever smell. Its horrible! I think she's part Siamese but I'm not sure. She's white with a dark gray tail and ears and her eyes are the prettiest shade of sky blue. I'll get a picture up soon so y'all can see. Yes, I say y'all a lot. Its my favorite word when I text. Oh yeah, I'm "textually active". I text 24/7. I'm texting right now actually... this super hot guy that I really shouldn't be texting cause of the hell that he made my '08 Summer break.
ANYWAYS, back to Trixie. She's adorable (aside from the whole farting issue) and I swear she never sleeps. She's a little furry ball of energy and I love her to death. She's only been around since Halloween but our dog, Beanie, is already insanely jealous. Beanie is a six year old Maltese but I won't go into anymore detail about her. This is theCATsite.com after all!
Well, I think thats about it for now. I'll post more later... not that any of y'all even read this all the way through.
- Teh Raynboh!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As a former teacher, I would have to say that in my experience, it is the goal of all 15-year-old girls to enjoy being as miserable as possible. So, it sounds to me like you're about average in that line. Don't feel bad; there is no way I'd go back to being 15 for anything. That time of life is just cold misery on a plate, as far as I can tell. But we all live through it.

My mom was divorced 3 times. That's the bad news. The good news is that she couldn't give me any credible marriage advice, so she never even tried.

I saw your message about kitten gas. I've seen one kitten like that at the shelter; I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm sure someone here can give you good advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rainbow_tic_tac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

As a former teacher, I would have to say that in my experience, it is the goal of all 15-year-old girls to enjoy being as miserable as possible. So, it sounds to me like you're about average in that line. Don't feel bad; there is no way I'd go back to being 15 for anything. That time of life is just cold misery on a plate, as far as I can tell. But we all live through it.

My mom was divorced 3 times. That's the bad news. The good news is that she couldn't give me any credible marriage advice, so she never even tried.

I saw your message about kitten gas. I've seen one kitten like that at the shelter; I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm sure someone here can give you good advice.
It seems like you pretty much summed it up in the first paragraph! I hate to sound all teen-angsty but its true. We all go through crap though. I'll make it!
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. This divorce is killing me so I can't imagine having to suffer through it 3 times! My mom says she's done with marriage for good, though, so hopefully I won't have to put up with it anymore when things are said and done. I just wish they'd decided to do this like ten years ago when I was a kid and wouldn't really have understood. I swear, fate has the worst timing!
I've gotten a few propositions as to the cause of my kitty's gas and a few suggestions but my mom is hesitant to spend any money at all. She wants my dad out of the house so we can't spend money unless its absolutely necessary. So for now we just have to stick to lots of Febreeze and air fresheners in every outlet! Gosh, its gross. She's so cute, you wouldn't believe the smell is coming from her. BLECH!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What brand of food is your kitten eating? It might be the food maybe try another brand and see if that helps..

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Heather,

Welcome to our community of caring people who love cats.