Another foster kitten!

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone brought a tiny little kitten into my vets office (where I work) last week. I offered to foster if needed. They think he is only about 4 weeks old, someone brought him in who had found him living in their boat in their backyard. He is an adorable tiny long haired black and white kitten. They may have a home for him but he needs to be a little older before going home so I am bringing him home to foster so he doesn't have to spend the time in a cage at the clinic. They said he still likes to bite (was feral) but he also is fearless and has been playing with the vet's dog.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww... poor little baby! Good thing they saved him. Piccies as soon as you can!!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Lucky little guy to have found you. Are you going to be able to take him to work with you so you can feed him every few hours?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well he's old enough that he doesn't need to be fed as often but yes I can take him to work with me... I am not sure now if I'm going to be fostering him or not because one of the other vet techs might be adopting him! I'm going to find out tomorrow when I go in.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Someone brought a tiny little kitten into my vets office (where I work) last week. I offered to foster if needed. They think he is only about 4 weeks old, someone brought him in who had found him living in their boat in their backyard. He is an adorable tiny long haired black and white kitten. They may have a home for him but he needs to be a little older before going home so I am bringing him home to foster so he doesn't have to spend the time in a cage at the clinic. They said he still likes to bite (was feral) but he also is fearless and has been playing with the vet's dog.
I'm sorry, but you can't post about a 4 week old kitten, and describe him in such detail, and then not provide a picture. It's cruel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was supposed to pick him up today to foster, but someone adopted him about an hour before I came in! It was a client who had recently lost a cat, they asked if they had any kittens for adoption, then asked about black cats...so I think it was meant to be! Now if only I could find a home for my 6 other foster kittens...