tribute to boomer and charlie,please come home

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boomer and Charlie were let out of my yard last week.

I have done everything I know to do to find them, but no luck! We live in a VERY small town, and I have spent every day driving up and down streets, posting signs, and talkin to people....and its like they just "vanished"

I have spent every night crying because I want them home!!! Many of you may not remember the 2 so I am going to pot some pics.....with many tears and it is very hard to do.

Looks like I only have pix of Boomer
so I will post them.

Charlie was a beagle/JR mix....the most adorable face ever.

Boomer:

when he was a 'lil guy

always cuddling with the kitts

always there to help clean your face

Please if you would spare a vibe or two.....I am hoping that they will come back home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart feels crushed....i cant believe they still arent home!!
its been over a week and nothing..................................

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least the are together wherever they are. Hope they come home from their "vacation" soon.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry this happened to you, has anyone else around you had similar problems? Anyone strange been hanging around?? that your boys come home soon.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

My heart feels crushed....i cant believe they still arent home!!
its been over a week and nothing..................................
This really does seem weird. I really hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like they were dog-napped.

Maybe you need to expand your search and contact vets and put up flyers in the neighboring towns too.

Good luck and I hope you find them soon.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw that just stinks! People can be so rotten!

Do like Lorie said and bring pics of Boomer and Charlie to the vets in your area! that they are safe and come home to you!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is awful, you must be so worried.

Definitely expand your search radius and contact vets & shelters a little further afield.
Such sweet pups! I do really hope they come home soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

This really does seem weird. I really hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like they were dog-napped.

Maybe you need to expand your search and contact vets and put up flyers in the neighboring towns too.

Good luck and I hope you find them soon.
Yes I am thinking something along those lines......I just dont know......I keep thinking I hear them barking, but cant find where its coming from.

knottybuoyz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

no~~

I think I have given up hope
Never giving up got us our Squirt back after 3-1/2 months lost.

Do some more posters and spread them out farther afield to the neighboring towns. E-mail or fax the posters to all the shelters & rescue societies within a hundred miles or so. Getting the word out to as man people as possible is the key to getting your pets back.

Almost every weekend we went looking for Squirt we could hear someone calling his name. All it'll take is one clue as to where they are and you'll get them back.

Never give up!

magicchic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's so sad. How did they get out? Did one of your family members let them out, or do you think a stranger opened the gate? Were you home?

Definitely contact your local SPCA & e-mail all the ones in your state with pictures of both of your dogs...or since you said you only have pics of the one, just do a description of the other one.