365 Cats Page-A-Day Calendar 2009

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Where can you get the calender Helen?
I have seen it at bookstores, Amazon has it, those Kiosks in the mall have it, I haven't seen it yet, I am out of town and David called to tell me it came in the mail with a letter
I am going out today to the bookstore to get one for my nieces and nephews here in FL

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I have seen it at bookstores, Amazon has it, those Kiosks in the mall have it, I haven't seen it yet, I am out of town and David called to tell me it came in the mail with a letter
I am going out today to the bookstore to get one for my nieces and nephews here in FL
Congrats!!!
That is sure exciting.

Is this the calendar with the clear, plastic holder? If so, I've seen it out, but haven't bought it yet (I purchased the 2007 and 2008 set).

Otherwise, I might need more info, lol.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Congrats!!!
That is sure exciting.

Is this the calendar with the clear, plastic holder? If so, I've seen it out, but haven't bought it yet (I purchased the 2007 and 2008 set).

Otherwise, I might need more info, lol.
Yes I am positive that's it
I sent this pic in years ago, and totally forgot about it, I never even voted for him myself

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that's soo cool Helen!
If I go to the store anytime soon I'll have to pick one up!

I actually just bought a similar calender (Page a Day - Bad Cats and it's hilarious!!!
) We're getting two message centers built on eithor side of our kitchen....so I bought one for my little one that's being built so I can have it by my laptop/etc.) I should really get the other one for the other message center as well

By the way for those of you looking for it- if you still have an open Linens-n-Things near you, they have it and they're 10-30% off! I saw both calenders at linens-n-things the last time I went there (they're going out of business, so their stuff is marked down a little.) I wound up getting my bad cats day calender from there, but they also had the other one on sale too! I think it's the one you're talking about Helen.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That is it
I just went to Linens- n- things to buy some, thanks Nikki
I opened it right there in the store
No problem!
Glad you were able to find some there!
Next time I stop by there, I'll have to pick that one up too!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I currently have a 365 Hunks Page-a-Day calendar that a friend got me for a giggle, but I guess I could replace it with a Cat a Day for next year - especially if that hunky Sev is in it!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Sev!! I love that calendar and always look at or buy it.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Way to go Severino! That is so cool! I had one of those last year, think I'll just have to go out and get one for next year.

Mind you, I would'nt turn down a hunk a day either.