The TCS US Election Voting Poll

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Who did you vote for? Let's see how TCS compares to the official outcome. This poll is not a public poll and other will not see your answer.

NO FLAMING OF OTHERS OR ANY CANDIDATES PLEASE!!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This TCS poll, is a great idea....
I cast my vote here.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't mean this to be rude but voting is VERY important and I hope those of you not voting have soem reason you can't. Not US citizens or minors or such.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have now voted in real life and in the TCS poll.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This was my second vote of the day
Interesting to see how this compares to the actual results.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was all set to vote--when I lived in OH. My life fell apart, I fell apart, and then life took a turn then I didn't remember to register to vote in time. I was so mad at myself for forgetting to re-register, but there's not too much I can do about it now. Anyway, I would have voted for a non GOP/democrat candidate.

cmedeiros17

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I voted on my way in this morning and now just "voted" here! This is my first time voting......I am pretty proud of myself.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cmedeiros17

I voted on my way in this morning and now just "voted" here! This is my first time voting......I am pretty proud of myself.
You should be.... yayyyy first time voter!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get down to register in time to vote unfortunately. But it's probably for the best, because honestly I couldn't choose.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to see this poll here because I was curious too. I know it's a little silly, but I wonder if cat people are like the rest of the country or are we really as differnt as all of our wonderful cats are?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I didn't get down to register in time to vote unfortunately. But it's probably for the best, because honestly I couldn't choose.
You couldn't register at the polls? In Wisconsin we can register the day of the election.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

You couldn't register at the polls? In Wisconsin we can register the day of the election.
I think that's the way it should be. I'm in NY, and we can't register day-of either.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Nope, there is no registering the day of the election around here. I think the deadline to register was sometime in October.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about to head out and stand in line to exercise my Constitutional rights. I voted in this poll the same way I intend to vote at the real poll. Whoever wins the White House - McCain or Obama - he will have a very, very tough job ahead - with the economy and foreign policy in a shambles. I am wondering just where the new pres is going to get the money for the things they are touting, including tax cuts. The US govt is broke.