It Must Be a Dream (Bad Pic Quality Warning!)

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It must have been a dream of mine, no way that in reality my cat hater, Evie (notice my dogs love cats just fine, it's just my cat hates cats!
) was actually sitting next to our foster boy Sam!

Please, tell me, look deep in to this picture, do you see two cats amongst the blurry black?? Are they really almost touching tails???

It's a miracle!

Well, until I got up to go get the nice camera (had to take one with my cell because I knew it wouldn't last!), at which point Evie realised she was caught not being mean, and decided to hiss, growl, and swat at Sam before running away.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

It must have been a dream of mine, no way that in reality my cat hater, Evie (notice my dogs love cats just fine, it's just my cat hates cats!
) was actually sitting next to our foster boy Sam!

Please, tell me, look deep in to this picture, do you see two cats amongst the blurry black?? Are they really almost touching tails???

It's a miracle!

Well, until I got up to go get the nice camera (had to take one with my cell because I knew it wouldn't last!), at which point Evie realised she was caught not being mean, and decided to hiss, growl, and swat at Sam before running away.
You know you weren't supposed to catch Evie being nice to Sam!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha hah, ain't that the truth!

That's why, even though it's such a terrible picture, I had to memorialize it and share with you guys! Don't tell Evie this is on the internet now.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, cute! Villy pretends to hate Roxy, but they play together - by chasing each other round the house!
and when Roxy catches Villy, Villy pretends to be all annoyed and hisses and swats at Roxy.
I've seen them be nice to each other though - when they think the humans aren't looking