Well... i got one more LOL

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well…. We got another LOL. Our last kitty we will get until we move into a bigger home.
This little cutie stole my heart. I had heard there was an animal shelter about 2 hours away from here that runs solely on donations. Unfortunately being in the middle of nowhere they donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t get much. I decided to go there and spend my superficial money (money I save for pedicures, clothing, fancy dinners, anything I really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t need) on fixing a cat. They have 15 females there that are not spayed, I figured Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d fund 3 of those cats so they can get adopted.

Surprise, surprise LOL I fell in love. She is so cute, all she wants is attention, sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s goofy, loving and she drools! Lol gross….but cute…. She crawls all over us for love and sleeps on my shoulder. I cant wait until we can let her roam free.

Of course my boys are having a tough time. LOL poor spoiled boys keep hissing at me when they smell me. Like their lives are sooo tough LOL.

Well, we still need a name for her if you have any. We are deciding on something goofy, mushy, or mafiaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ish like my boys.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She's a doll. How about Trixie to go with your Capone and Bugsy?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about Roxy Hart... from the musical Chicago! not really a gangster but a real man killer!

Mae was Capone's mom's name....

Molly - for moll - which is what gangsters' girlfriends were called back in the day.

Bonnie - for Bonnie and Clyde

Jean Harlow played against James Cagney in Public Enemy... a terrific old gangster movie. You could name the cat Harlow! (Her character's name was Gwen)!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

How about Roxy Hart... from the musical Chicago! not really a gangster but a real man killer!

Mae was Capone's mom's name....

Molly - for moll - which is what gangsters' girlfriends were called back in the day.

Bonnie - for Bonnie and Clyde

Jean Harlow played against James Cagney in Public Enemy... a terrific old gangster movie. You could name the cat Harlow! (Her character's name was Gwen)!
I love the name Harlow!

She's gorgeous, congratulations on your new addition!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks all for the name suggestions. We still havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t figured out which one we want to use.

She is such a sweetie. This morning while we took our showers we brought her into the bathroom with us. Unsurprisingly the poor girl has a bad cold… sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s actually blowing bubbles out of her nose, we figured the steam would help her. We had Bruno in there as well and she was rubbing all over him, licking his face. He would lean down to sniff her and she would rub her face all over his face. It was sooooo cute!! He started licking her ears and she was purring up a storm… I swear, we have her in the back room and we can hear her purring (I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s purring at since she is alone in there lol) when we walk past. For now, her name is “Purrface†LOL. Of course we are looking to change that.

I loved some of the names you guys have posted! Thanks so much, you guys rock!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous!!! OMG!
I like the name Roxie
or just Doll....cus' she is a doll.

I know you were trying to find a new kitty, sounds like it happened when it was the right one. The do seem to pick us don't they.

Thats awesome that you were helping the kitties get spayed as well.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

I know you were trying to find a new kitty, sounds like it happened when it was the right one. The do seem to pick us don't they.
Yes, I finally got my little girl Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been asking my boyfriend for. In the car on the way home he looked me in the eye and almost begged me to promise this was the last LOL Poor guy... This is a guy who has never had animals in his life either. I promised... until we move in a few years and we will get another dog and cat Lol. He agreed. He loves our little babies.

This cat though... oh my gosh... is she ever clingy! I feel so bad for her all alone in our guest room so last night we took her in the bedroom, closed the door, and watched a movie on the laptop... This cat can not get enough love, she crawls all over us, all over our faces, necks, arms, legs, etc. If you take her off you and set her somewhere else she bolts to smother you again. Poor Bruno was trying to run away from her and she kept running after him rubbing all over him. He finally looked at me and cried helplessly and i let him out of the room LOL poor guy.

Our cats are attacking Bruno and hissing and growling at us. I am hoping tomorrow the vet will tell us we can start introducing them. The faster i start this process the faster they will get used to it. For now they know something up and its killing them because they donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know.

I am hoping for the best! Shes so sweet, i dont want my crusty cats ruining that, so i need to take things slowly.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Treats.....lots and lots of treats!!

My roomate/sister was dead set against having a cat. But I wore her down during our first year of living together. We both fell in love with Fiona when we saw her at the shelter. Which paved the way for one more.....a friend for Fiona! (or thats what I told Rachel so I could get another one
)

Than she loved those two so much she said she really didn't care if I choose to get a third cus' she knows I take good care of them. So i got my snuggly boy Rocko! Who is sooooo different from the other two that it's been a nice addition to our family.

I also tell her that once we move to a bigger place it's either another cat or a dog.
She just rolls her eyes.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol its funny how you can change a non animal lover into a pure animal lover. Just like my boyfriend. He never had an animal, never cared to have one. In fact, the first dog he ever walked was when we started volunteering at the SPCA. So now, my boyfriend, who never wanted and animal, now tucks them into bed, fluffs up their beds for comfort, holds them like a baby and baby talks to them, lays out towels on the bathroom counter so they can hang with him while getting ready in the mornings, will lay all night uncomfortable because they want to lay on him… he is a total suck now… I bet he never thought he would have four animals and in a few years 6 animals LOL.

We still need to name her, right now she is “Cat†“purrface†“omg annoying†“Clingon†Lol poor girl.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats funny. I knew my sister was a goner when I heard her talking to the cats one day.

I would be scared if they didn't warm up to the animals.
Ya know what I mean. Pod People!!

I think because all the boys have super macho names that she needs a real girly girl name. That will make it extra cute.