hehe, a thread for beautiful jewelry!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
these are all mine! bought for me off my gorgeous partner!

"white gold/black diamond engagement ring"

"white gold/diamond earrings"

"not sure of the stone necklace"

"pink sapphire/diamond necklace"

"pink sapphire/white gold/diamond ring"

"not sure of the stone/letter of my first name necklace"

"white gold/diamond necklace"

"pink sapphire/white gold/diamond necklace"

"white gold/not sure of the stone ring"

"white gold/diamond bracelet/pink Playboy watch"

"pink Playboy watch"

sorry, the quality of some of the picture's isn't that great! does anybody else have any beautiful jewellery, that they would like to share?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a jewelry guy here, just a watch. a filthy one at that. I wiped it but it's still dirty
. Not a really flashy one either. Mr Generic. And yes I know the date is off. i can't figure out how to get it right, but I never look at it for the date anyway.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i've posted these before... but these are the rings i wear every day [earrings don't change much, either, but they're not really all that special!]
opal [now resized for a pinkie ring]

amethyst [my birthstone]

blue topaz [birthday gift from my sister last year]

& my 'wedding' set - inherited from my maternal grandmother. if i ever marry, i'm planning to use these for my wedding/engagement rings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Not a jewelry guy here, just a watch. a filthy one at that. I wiped it but it's still dirty
. Not a really flashy one either. Mr Generic. And yes I know the date is off. i can't figure out how to get it right, but I never look at it for the date anyway.

that's very smart looking!

Originally Posted by jugen

I have way to much to put on here. (not bragging, just to impulsive...)
But your jewelery is absolutely fantastic!!!
can you share any of them? doesn't have to be them all LOL!

Originally Posted by laureen227

i've posted these before... but these are the rings i wear every day [earrings don't change much, either, but they're not really all that special!]
opal [now resized for a pinkie ring]

amethyst [my birthstone]

blue topaz [birthday gift from my sister last year]

& my 'wedding' set - inherited from my maternal grandmother. if i ever marry, i'm planning to use these for my wedding/engagement rings.

very pretty!

enuja

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All you jewelry shares be sure not to disclose your actual name or location, okay?
It does look nice, though!

I think that the jewelry I most recently acquired was a wooden Necklace I bought in Honduras in 2000. I have a silver necklace my grandfather bought me when I was kid, but I honestly think that's the only precious metal I own.*

I was planning on designing a unique wedding band, but I never got around to it, so my spouse and I decided to go ring-less and, in fact, entirely jewelry free (at least as symbols of our affection and commitment go).

*Wait, no, I might still have a gold post or two as earrings, but I'm not sure, as I haven't tried to wear earrings in at least 5 years.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my stuff is stearling silver. Nothing terribly flashy except my engagement/wedding ring. This is my pride and joy custom designed by my husband and custome made a semi-local shop. I fact, the first time they made it it was the wrong size so they had to remake the mold and recast the ring. It's platinum set with one round diamond and 6 baguettes.

And this is why they had to recast it instead of resizing it. The pattern circles the entire band.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Enuja

All you jewelry shares be sure not to disclose your actual name or location, okay?
It does look nice, though!

I think that the jewelry I most recently acquired was a wooden Necklace I bought in Honduras in 2000. I have a silver necklace my grandfather bought me when I was kid, but I honestly think that's the only precious metal I own.*

I was planning on designing a unique wedding band, but I never got around to it, so my spouse and I decided to go ring-less and, in fact, entirely jewelry free (at least as symbols of our affection and commitment go).

*Wait, no, I might still have a gold post or two as earrings, but I'm not sure, as I haven't tried to wear earrings in at least 5 years.
thankyou!

Originally Posted by twstychik

Most of my stuff is stearling silver. Nothing terribly flashy except my engagement/wedding ring. This is my pride and joy custom designed by my husband and custome made a semi-local shop. I fact, the first time they made it it was the wrong size so they had to remake the mold and recast the ring. It's platinum set with one round diamond and 6 baguettes.

And this is why they had to recast it instead of resizing it. The pattern circles the entire band.
very nice!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is hard to take a picture of a ring but here is my engagement ring.

I will take pictures later and show the rest of my jewelry.

enuja

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's an absolutely mind-blowing ring, twstychik. It actually makes me wonder if I should design rings for my spouse and I, even now.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's an absolutely mind-blowing ring, twstychik. It actually makes me wonder if I should design rings for my spouse and I, even now.
It totally blew me away! Especially when you consider that me DH isn't know as a hopeless romantic. We knew for a few years we would get married but he wanted to give me a ring I deserved... I think he went above and beyond!
The inscription matches the design too... "two fluttering hearts united for infinity"

Yes, I am spoiled (in more than just jewelry) but I know it and appreciate it VERY much!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

It is hard to take a picture of a ring but here is my engagement ring.

I will take pictures later and show the rest of my jewelry.
that's lovely!

Originally Posted by twstychik

It totally blew me away! Especially when you consider that me DH isn't know as a hopeless romantic. We knew for a few years we would get married but he wanted to give me a ring I deserved... I think he went above and beyond!
The inscription matches the design too... "two fluttering hearts united for infinity"

Yes, I am spoiled (in more than just jewelry) but I know it and appreciate it VERY much!
aww!