Rock Band

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we rented this tonight after all day of me pretty much begging Travis that I want it so bad! We played that and Guitar Hero-Aerosmith at Best Buy and I LOVED it! I am one of those people that play the fake air guitar and drums in the car to some songs

So we rented it and I am totally in love! Have you guys played this and do you like it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I have Rock Band and play the drums on it.
I want the drums so bad! I played them in the store and loved them. I am the biggest nerd because I didn't even care what a dork I looked like

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 and I love them both. The only bad thing is I have them for the Wii and so I can't use my Guitar Hero controller for Rock Band. And there's no downloadable content for Rock Band for the Wii. The second one is supposed to have downloadable things and online play for the Wii but it doesn't come out for the Wii until November 18. I can't wait to get it. And I hope to get Guitar Hero: World Tour too. I have to stop spending money on games

Rock Band isn't anything special without the online stuff. It was almost too easy. I beat expert guitar, drums and bass within 2 weeks of getting it. I'm working on expert vocals but it's a bit hard if you don't know the songs that well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I have Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 and I love them both. The only bad thing is I have them for the Wii and so I can't use my Guitar Hero controller for Rock Band. And there's no downloadable content for Rock Band for the Wii. The second one is supposed to have downloadable things and online play for the Wii but it doesn't come out for the Wii until November 18. I can't wait to get it. And I hope to get Guitar Hero: World Tour too. I have to stop spending money on games

Rock Band isn't anything special without the online stuff. It was almost too easy. I beat expert guitar, drums and bass within 2 weeks of getting it. I'm working on expert vocals but it's a bit hard if you don't know the songs that well.
We bought the Guitar Hero II guitar and it works for Rock Band II for Xbox 360.

YOU ARE MY HERO!
I want the drums and microphone oh so badly! I will be able to rock out on the drums for sure! Travis has Xbox Live so we enjoy playing all that jazz. I don't have the live on my account but oh well.

The main reason we want Rock Band is because they are coming out with an AC/DC RockBand VERY soon! And we are HUGE AC/DC fans!

Which do you like better? Guitar Hero or RockBand?

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big brother has guitar hero and I've played that and LOVED it! I just wish we could have rock band and guitar hero at home!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Which do you like better? Guitar Hero or RockBand?
Hmmm that's a tough one. Right now I have to say Guitar Hero just because Guitar Hero 3 has online play for the Wii. Once I get Rock Band 2, I'll probably like it more because of the the downloadable songs.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take over the drums every time I go to my sister's house
I always have a blast playing the songs with my nieces and nephews

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we have rock band for ps3 and love it. We are getting 2 but havent had the money yet! I love the game!

Whats the name of your band? Ours is The Quizzical Chickens

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Whats the name of your band? Ours is The Quizzical Chickens
Every once in a while, my friends and I will get together and play a bit. Until recently we didn't really have a name but a couple days ago, we all finally agreed on one. Now we're called The Feline Freeloaders
because we all love cats and envy their carelessness

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i've never played rock band but guitar hero is SO much fun

rincewind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm a member of my university's gaming society and tonight is Rockband night. We're also hosting a charity Rock band night in a couple of weeks for a childrens charity. Infact it was me that introduced Guitar Hero to them!

Totaly love both Rock band and Guitar hero but alas our Xbox 360 dies with the red circle thing so can't play it anymore...well for the time being.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have Rock Band but I did just buy my boyfriend Guitar Hero World Tour for his birthday.
I haven't played yet but he loves it! Its fun to listen to him play.