New adopting parents sent me a video of my babies

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss them so much. But this video just warms my heart to know they're being so well taken care of in a nice place.

Go Lucky!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Looks like they are loved and settling in well. Is Lucky the one with the white tip on his tail?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great that they made that video! I love the cuts to slow motion when the kittens jump the gate, lol, and I gotta love AC/DC fans, (rock on heavy metal kitties!)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so wonderful of them to have done that!

I love the part where the one kitten jumped over and then went back to encourage its sibling to jump the fence!

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWww that was so cute!! I wish I could see videos of all the kittens I've given up for adoption. You must feel great knowing that they are loved and they are happy and well taken care of. Thanks so much for sharing

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Obviously the people that adopted them love them enough to trail them around to take videos
So cute!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Oh my goodness. Cuteness overload. I love the little white tail tip.

They are so adorable!
And their new family looks like they already love them very much, if wandering around after them and taking cute videos and then putting them to music is any indication. I wish every foster got a great home like that too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yup it sure puts me at ease. I knew they'd be happy anyway, but seeing them happy in their new home just makes it all worth it. I wish I could get the same from the other new owners!

The slo-mo was classic.
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

AWww that was so cute!! I wish I could see videos of all the kittens I've given up for adoption. You must feel great knowing that they are loved and they are happy and well taken care of. Thanks so much for sharing
you're right. it's almost as rewarding as raising them to begin with......almost

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What great people they are to take the time to make the video. It has to make your heart feel better. You did real good!!!!

wyatturpsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Way too cute. Love the white tipped tail! After Tweety had settled in, I took pictures to show his foster mom. She was so pleased to see he had settled in so well. Thanks to all foster moms everywhere!