Two cats and one chair...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...or I finally got a pic of my two together!

Topaz was ensconced in the other chair napping ...

When along comes Aristotle who wanted the chair.

"C'mon. Move over and share!" "NO!"

"Okay, then I'll smack ya for it!" "It's still NO!"

Being more stubborn, Topaz wins the chair and Ari goes into the bedroom to nap there.

But first a bath.

"One day I'll make her leave that chair".

"BRAT! now I have to recomb my fur!"

These two do not cuddle or nap together. I once caught them napping about a foot apart. Which was the minimun distance so they could both be on the fleece on the bed.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two cats that just absolutly hated eachother. They never fought, but stayed a good distance from eachother, and would always hiss at eachother if they happened to get too close by accident coming around a corner or something. Except for the bed, that was the neutral zone, lol. They would sleep up there sometimes less than a foot apart. There was an occasional hiss when they would both wake up at the same time but even then they usually would have a quick after nap bath still up on the bed and then off to hating eachother again.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gem lady - does Topaz have blue eyes? If so, she is a clone for a cat we have in rescue, who is a "calico" but has blue eyes and the chocolate/mink/chestnut markings in addition to the black/dark brown. I always wondered if this cat, named Sky, had Siamese or maybe Snowshoe in her to look like that. She is a very sweet girl, BTW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Gem lady - does Topaz have blue eyes? If so, she is a clone for a cat we have in rescue, who is a "calico" but has blue eyes and the chocolate/mink/chestnut markings in addition to the black/dark brown. I always wondered if this cat, named Sky, had Siamese or maybe Snowshoe in her to look like that. She is a very sweet girl, BTW.
Yes, she does have blue eyes. I have always wondered what could be in her genetics to get that coloring. She arrived as an adult stray so I know nothing about her or her parentage.

Abymummy consulted with several breeders/judges and they decided her coloring is mink/cream tortie and white.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yes, she does have blue eyes. I have always wondered what could be in her genetics to get that coloring. She arrived as an adult stray so I know nothing about her or her parentage.

Abymummy consulted with several breeders/judges and they decided her coloring is mink/cream tortie and white.
I will go see Sky tomorrow - she is still w/o a home (at least as of Fri. night) and take a pic and post it here so you can see her. It's uncanny.