Saturday!! What are your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Very nice day here today, bright, sunny and about 10C which is pretty good for this time of year.

Spent most of the morning getting some chores done so this afternoon I am just going to go for a walk and enjoy the weather.

Took a roast out of the freezer so will be making roast beef for dinner. So will have to stop by the grocery store and pick up some potatoes because what's roast beef without roasted potatoes as well.

Most likely will also stop by the video store and see if I can find a couple movie's for this evening as well.

The kitties are good this morning, Pixie and Linus are on moth patrol, they seem to think that there is a moth in the house. There was one a couple of days ago but I haven't seen it since, however they are convinced it is still lurking somewhere. Oh well it keeps them amused.

Everyone have a great day.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got the weekend off and our weather isnt too bad either, but its pretty chilly outside. I need to be raking leaves but I really dont want to...but I really should...sigh

Aside from that, I might pick up something for the crockpot, do a little house cleaning, and trim the dogs nails. Oh, I need to wash the cat fountain too. I know, Im so exciting

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom, sister and I volunteered to be ushers at the Montgomery Gentry concert tonight. (Mom works at the resort where they're playing.) So we'll be working and enjoying the show for free!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Working, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by tierre0

Most likely will also stop by the video store and see if I can find a couple movie's for this evening as well.
Journey to the Center of the Earth (with Brendan Fraser) just came out last Tuesday - it's been fairly popular.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the mall to pick up some printer paper and a new wall calendar for next year. I need a specific style for the wall by my computer desk and I've only been able to find it at Staples. And I looked at purses. I am so in need / want of a new purse, but I just can't find one that jumps out at me. All purses that I find have a gazillion pockets, pouches, zippers, buckles etc. I like plain and unassuming black purses with one compartment and maybe a zippered place to put my keys, that's it. It seems that no one makes purses like that anymore. But I keep looking!

I'm about to go and lay down and read for a couple of hours, then I have to do my dishes and a load of laundry, and then read the information packages that I was given for my 3 days of hospital orientation this coming week.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having people over to grill in a while, and I'm going to start going through my room and deciding what I'm going to take for my big move this coming Friday.

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We were all supposed to go look at a prospective new kitty today, but since my van is having malfunctions (again), my husband went by himself to go look at her. I'm so hoping that he comes home with her. :-)

Other than that, it's just been a normal Saturday here. I took my son out to go jump in the leaves before, and since he's still napping now, I'm just enjoying some rare peace and quiet.