Vote for November- Nom Nom Nom

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the November Photo Contest - Nom Nom Nom! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2009 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store.
An example of what the calendar may look like is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../Example-1.jpg Please note I used the first 3 photos in alphabetical order, it is not refective of the team vote or my own personal views.

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. November on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights.
The winner will also have a 2009 TCS Calendar that will go on sale later this year sent to them!

The photos will appear in the next two posts, in alphabetical order.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Benson, Jinxy, Jackson & Dolly

Dinnertime!

Enzo & Kitty the rat

Frannie

Goldy (Iris, Lion & Cali)

Hobo Skimbleshanks

Jack (& Rosie)

Johnny

Lily

Max

Orianna

Pixel

Riley

Smudge

Tino

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww Smudgey kitten made her first final. That was her first real meal with us
She never got any cleaner while eating...

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely. I was looking at all of them laughing at some. I picked the one I liked best and voted. Completely forgetting to vote for my own dang entry.

geeze

I voted for smudge. that was cute.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

For me, it was a hard decision - Goldy or Johnny? Both cute as can be and great pics!
Goldy is really hoping to do better this time than she did the last couple of months.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, our kitties are so funny when they are eating! I love all the pics, but I had to vote for my silly Max again. He just loves to eat, and that pic of him still makes me smile every time I see it! But all the kitties are so cute. Good luck to everyone!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are all so cute!
I'm glad to see my little foster lily made it into the finals

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah that Goldy picture is great. Love the way she's looking all 'oooohhhh yeahhh' like she's really diggin laying down and relaxing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to all of the finalists! And especially congrats to our top three who will be featured in the forthcoming TCS Calendar!

1st Place - Smudge by Sarahp

2nd Place - Goldy with Iris, Lion and Cali by Goldycat

3rd Place - Max by Cocoa Cream

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
EEP!! Smudgey kitten won! OMG, thanks everyone who voted for her, and congrats to the other winners - Goldy and her babies were so adorable!

And thanks for the gorgeous siggy Heidi!