TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Game: Love It Or Leave It
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Game: Love It Or Leave It - Page 20  

post #571 of 582
Quote:
Shopping for cars?
Leave it. I haven't shopped for a car for myself since 1977. DH, on the other hand, drags me to the car lots about every 4 years. *sigh*

Shopping for furniture?
post #572 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
Leave it. I haven't shopped for a car for myself since 1977. DH, on the other hand, drags me to the car lots about every 4 years. *sigh*

Shopping for furniture?
Leave it. Shopping for computers?
post #573 of 582
Quote:
Shopping for computers?
Leave it!

Snow days?
post #574 of 582
Leave it!!

making snowmen
post #575 of 582
Quote:
making snowmen
Used to love it, haven't done made one in ages.

Cutting paper snowflakes?
post #576 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by libby74 View Post
Used to love it, haven't done made one in ages.

Cutting paper snowflakes?
Never done that. Paper Snowmen?
post #577 of 582
Quote:
Paper Snowmen?
Leave it.

Making your own ornaments?
post #578 of 582
I would love to if I had the time so love it i guess.

fuzzy slippers?
post #579 of 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I would love to if I had the time so love it i guess.

fuzzy slippers?
Love them. Fuzzy blankets?
post #580 of 582
Quote:
Fuzzy blankets?
Not so much, so leave it.

Electric blankets?
post #581 of 582
Leave it

cooking?
post #582 of 582
According to the TCS rules, this game thread is being locked for being over 500 posts.

Time to put your thinking hats on and come up with some new ones.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
This thread is locked  
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Game: Love It Or Leave It