Blowout of Bailey pictures!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally getting to the last of my four babies little picture biographys.....Hope you enjoyed Petals, Trixie, Tiggy's as well.

I'm the youngest of TTP&B. My poppa found me on a country road bouncing down the middle of the street. (he says I bounce, not run) He pulled over immediately and called to me and I took an instant trust of him and bounced over to him. This is my first meal with my poppa in the back of his truck. He had a turkey sandwich that he shared with me. I was SOO hungry!

Poppa brought me home to Momma, Trixie, Petals and Tiggy. Tiggy hissed and hissed at me, but the girls loved me from the getgo. I was very dirty and infested with fleas, so they gave me my first bath....yuck!

Then another meal.

Then a good nap.

It took Tiggy a while to get used to me......Momma kept us seperated at first for my safety.

I don't know why he felt threated by me.....look how cute I am!

I spent my days playing and playing and playing.....

I was sick too like Petals and Tiggy when Poppa found them, but I soon overcame that with the help of Momma, Poppa and my wondeful vet.

I, as all the others, grew into a mischevious, wonderful little man....My Aunt Carol just loves me.

I love my big brother so much, and as all little brothers do, I started following him around...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiggy started warming up to me and even playing after a week or so...

Dinner time was always my favorite time! I never could get enough to eat!

Petals watched over me like a little mother instead of a sister.

My first Halloween was so fun, although Momma never let us have any candy. We did get kitty treats though.

My first Christmas was great too! How wonderful the season is!

Momma always liked to dress me up, but I felt silly!

The older I got, the more I loved my new home!

Poppa would call us at night from the firestation to see how we all were! I wanted to be the first to say hello!

I sleep in usual ways that Momma said would kill her back if she tried it!

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What an adorable little cat you have! I love the Tiggy stalking pic, it's so cute when little ones start following their big brothers and sisters around!! What a beautiful bunch of cats you have!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember Mom wanting to take a picture of me with Sissy Petals, but I told Petals she had to move over, that her big butt was taking up too much space on the table! She wasn't real happy with me!

In the end though, the picture turned out fine!

One of Tiggy and my favorite things to do is watch an ice cube melt!

Momma and Poppa bought me a new bed! I only used it once. Too hard!

I much preferred Trixie's basket.

This is the 4 of us taken last summer! Momma says we're a beautiful bunch of furballs.....whatever a furball is!

Today I am a big beautiful 3 year old who is loved more and more every day. Hope you enjoyed looking at my life!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ewa

What an adorable little cat you have! I love the Tiggy stalking pic, it's so cute when little ones start following their big brothers and sisters around!! What a beautiful bunch of cats you have!
Thank you so much!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
your cats are sooo lovely!!
their the same color's as my babies!!

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, gorgeous. How lovely to have taken him in and looked after him like that. You and your hubby sound great! He really was happy after his bath and snuggled down in his lovely new home,I bet he couldn't believe his luck. I have had all the girls in the office crowded round my comp reading his little life story. Bless his heart. You have 4 gorgeous cats to be proud of

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Althekitty

Awwwww, gorgeous. How lovely to have taken him in and looked after him like that. You and your hubby sound great! He really was happy after his bath and snuggled down in his lovely new home,I bet he couldn't believe his luck. I have had all the girls in the office crowded round my comp reading his little life story. Bless his heart. You have 4 gorgeous cats to be proud of
What a wonderful compliment! Thank you so much!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie, Thanks so much for sharing all of them. Makes me wish I had more kitten pictures of Frankie.
You sure have a very special pack of furballs.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how wonderful to see that little mite growing into a beautiful, healthy boy. that thread has made my day!

you have a gorgeous fur family, they are a credit to you both!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To me there is nothing more beautiful that a little kitten sleeping after it's first good meal in a long time.

It was great to see how he has grown, thank for sharing with us.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Such a beautiful boy and what a wonderful story!
Thank you so much.......he is one of my pride and joys!