1. So, are you saying that it is a "lie" to go by your middle name instead of your first name?
My son's name is Jeremy, he has always gone by "Jamie". Is he a liar? I don't think so.
2. Newsflash for you, one does not have to be certified to be a plumber.
Another lie debunked.
3. He was not talking to the penny, he just said the business was worth about 250K, that is not a lie, good grief, he probably didn't know exactly how much the business was worth. Heck my brother owns the company I work for and I don't know exactly how much it is worth.
4. He did not lie about his taxes, if he did, please provide proof
5. He did not lie about running for congress, if he did give me proof
6. How is wanting to write a book or record country music in the future, a lie?
You have not cited one lie, not one. I think it is pathetic of people to trash a man because he made Obama look like the phony he really is.
Now, kindly cite an actual
|lie1 /laɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lahy] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, lied, ly⋅ing.
â€“noun 1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
4. the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
Originally Posted by Momofmany
Let's see.....Joe the Plumber:
His first name isn't even Joe. It's Samuel.
He's not even a certified plumber.
He claimed he was going to buy a business worth over $250K. Not only was the business not worth that much, but he doesn't even make enough money to buy it. And don't forget the back taxes he owes.
He now claims that he wants to run for congress.
Then he wants to write a book.
Then he wants to record country and western music.
But instead of doing any of these things, he stumps with Palin and has assumed the role of a republican pundit, going so far as to say that a vote for Obama "is a vote for the death of Israel".
And now he wants to sue because the McCain campaign gave him some fame?
Pssssttttt........I think we typically call people like this a "con man".
I'm amazed that McCain is still using him as his primary campaign message. Oops, I got that wrong, McCain bounced onto his next message du jour today: foreign policy. And he didn't bother to vet his current attack strategy before using it.