Surgery vibes needed!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr. Spotty, kitty of Taurus77 aka Farrah, is having surgery tomorrow morning to have a few teeth extracted.
I think meowmy is needing vibes more than Spot, so if you can send some their way I know they'd appreciate them!!
Grandmeow Taterbug is also worried, but is sure that these vibes will puill them both through!!
Here's mine

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of I know just what she is feeling like.

Hopefully Spotty won't need too many teeth removed!

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Sending lots of I know just what she is feeling like.

Hopefully Spotty won't need too many teeth removed!

My little guy just had a dental with two extractions - I know that nervous feeling...

Lots of good thoughts going out to Spotty and Farrah!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank everyone for all the vibes!! They worked! After such a build-up from the vet about how bad Spot's teeth were, they just called me and he didn't have to get any removed!! They were able to take care of them with just a cleaning.
But when I had him examined, the doc made it seem like he may lose most of his teeth so I was very, very worried.

I can't pick him up until 4:30 so I'm sure he will be happy to be home. Although he was threatening to go home with another family that wouldn't put him through "this crap" (I believe that was how he phrased it). So, hopefully there won't be too many hard feelings

You all are the best!! Thanks again for all the well-wishes and vibes!!