my kitten sleeps on my shoulder

billyg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My new kitten, Dice, Likes to sleep on my shoulder! If im watiching tv or playing on the computer, he will climp up to my shoulder and snuggle into my neck and take a nap! Dice is very affectionate. Hes always licking me and wanting to be held and pet. He doesnt seem to be very enerjetic, wich doesnt bother me.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute!

A kitten or cat does need exercise though. Some kittens will play on their own, but it helps if we are interactive with them and play with them too. Wand type toys (like a fishing pole with feathers at the end) are great fun for them. So are small bouncing balls and furry mice that you throw and they can chase.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BillyG

My new kitten, Dice, Likes to sleep on my shoulder! If im watiching tv or playing on the computer, he will climp up to my shoulder and snuggle into my neck and take a nap! Dice is very affectionate. Hes always licking me and wanting to be held and pet. He doesnt seem to be very enerjetic, wich doesnt bother me.
Try shining a laser pen on the floor and move it around so he can see it (being extremely careful not to shine it in his eyes). He most likely will become energentic like you never thought possible!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first cat was like that. He wanted to cuddle more than play. It suited me just fine.

How old is he? Once they get big it gets comical when they try to sleep on your shoulders!

mammacat53

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My new kitten Pepsi does the same thing. I think it is too cute. I call him my little parrot.