Question of the day Oct 25th

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What was your favorite cartoon when you where a kid?

Mine would have to be the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Hour. My mother was a real stickler for always eating at the dinner table however, Saturday I was allowed to eat in the living room because the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner hour was on at 5 P.M. and my Dad and I always watched it together.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

What was your favorite cartoon when you where a kid?

Mine would have to be the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Hour. My mother was a real stickler for always eating at the dinner table however, Saturday I was allowed to eat in the living room because the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner hour was on at 5 P.M. and my Dad and I always watched it together.
2. Bullwinkle Moose

1. Huckleberry Hound

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too many that I loved to choose just one, but any of the Looney Tunes originals rank in the top, along with Scooby Doo, the original Superfriends, Casper, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Fat Albert......oh my, what a trip down memory lane!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I loved Underdog and Flintstones.
There alot of others also.
Definitely those 2 and also Rocky and Bullwinkle, which I think is my favorite.

I also liked George of the Jungle and Top Cat.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Bugs Bunny and the Roadrunner, for sure.

But, you know, there was another series for just a short time in the late 50s -- Crusader Rabbit -- that I really loved. It was very funny, but much more subtle than all the others. It was around for no more than two seasons, maybe only one, and I haven't heard of it since.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugs Bunny for Saturday mornings... after school was Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo.

In fact I'm going to dress up as Velma from Scooby Doo tonight for a party. When I was in the hospital, I realized me and my siblings are three of the characters from SD... I'm the brainy one, Velma, my sister is the 'pretty, vain' one, Daphne, and my brother is SOOOO Shaggy... complete with the scraggly 'beard.' So I'm dressing as Velma. Have I ever mentioned i hate Orange? And she dresses in Orange and red. But it'll be fun.

Amanda

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wile E. Coyote!

I actually collect Wile items a bit. I have several stuffed ones, some christmas ornaments, etc. Not a large collection though, because it is SO hard to find Wile stuff!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about Johny Quest??????

I liked the Jetsons and Tom & Jerry too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always enjoyed The Flintstones, The Jetstons, Sylvester & Tweety, Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, Bugs Bunny, Road Runner...all those! I liked a lot of the MGM cartoons too.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rugrats, Daria, Sylvester and Tweety, The Jetsons, Flinstones, The Simpsons, Looney toons, Ren and Stimpy, darn there are alot I can't even remember.