Saturday!! What are your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Rainy dreary and cold here this morning. Been raining since about 2 A.M. and doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon.

Oh well you can't change the weather.

It's a good day for curling up with a book and some hot chocolate so that is most likely how I will spend my afternoon.

Tonight I am going to watch The Simpson's Halloween Extravaganza they are playing 10 Halloween episodes back to back from 6-11 tonight, I have been a Simpson's fan for years and I especially like their Halloween shows.

The kitties are good this morning, were trying to help me read the newspaper earlier but that didn't work out to well.

Everyone have a great day

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not sure what I'll be doing today. The weather isnt too bad, about 45 degrees already (11:30) so I might do some yard work (darn those leaves! :p) or house cleaning, I've been putting it off for too long

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Tonight I am going to watch The Simpson's Halloween Extravaganza they are playing 10 Halloween episodes back to back from 6-11 tonight, I have been a Simpson's fan for years and I especially like their Halloween shows.
I did not have any particular plans at all until I just now read about this!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am in the process of finishing cleaning out my back bedroom (junk room, at the moment) so that I can go back to crafting and sewing in there and the cats will have an extra room to romp in......I started this project about month ago and wound up sick that afternoon (but I had a sore throat before I started,) so here's hoping I can get it done, and some housecleaning done on the rest of the house!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well my day is nearly over now, i watched the football match with flash sitting on my knee because i was on the computer at the same time, so basicay she was saying you cant do two things at the same time watch the football with me and she kept nipping my hand

think ill take blaines credit card shopping love shopping at night (16:46)

hope everyone has a nice day

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going with one of my bridesmaids to get her measured for my wedding, picking out the tuxes, junior bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress

Have a good day, all!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dottie has an "open house" at Joann's for her knitting classes. After that, we have free tickets for the drag races down at Ennis.

I just got up; didn't get to bed until 4 a.m., had a delivery in Austin overnight.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just got back from breakfast and picking up cat and bird food. Now we're doing a bit of house cleaning and getting ready for my sister-in-law to come to visit tomorrow. Exciting day, huh?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm going with one of my bridesmaids to get her measured for my wedding, picking out the tuxes, junior bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress

Have a good day, all!
How exciting!!! Have a great time. We wanna see pics of all the dresses you pick out.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

What channel??? I love the Simpson's Halloween shows!

I am going to do my shopping and maybe pick up a few things for my Secret Santa recipient. The rest of the day I will be lounging around the house.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's see, went to a couple of garage sales this morning, went to one on hte same street as my son, so got to see my grand daughter. Came home painted back porch, went to get some lunch with DH, bought a storage cabinet for the garage, Dh putting it together so I can store all my small appliances. Gonna rent a movie for tonight, and have quiet night as I have pulled a muscle in my back.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I started by sleeping in as long as the budgies and Butzie let me (Butzie knows that until the birds wake up I refuse to).

Spent the morning on TCS. DH is driving me to salsa at noon and picking me up so we can go to eat Mexican at our favorite place.

The rest of the afternoon we are going shopping for food, towels and wine. The wine involves wine tasting at the store and is near the food and the towels so DH is only too happy to drive me.

I am making a nice vegetable rotini dish for dinner and I think we will probably pick something to watch On Demand on TV.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom, my sister and me went to get some clothes shortened, (yes, all three of us are shorties,
), then we went out for a late lunch, then my sister and I went to a CRIME FESTIVAL at our Main Library that was a lot of fun, then we picked up barbecue for supper, and a new TV dinner table for Mom. I'm going to watch THE UGLY DOG CONTEST tonight on ANIMAL PLANET,

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... we went to the farmers' market - couldn't believe they still had tomatoes, peppers and lettuce! Picked up some potatoes, carrots and apples, too.

Then I put up with the stinky task of selling my car - got tons of phone calls... got very close to my asking price b/c it is a Honda and was well maintained. Last time I had to sell off a car, I just unloaded it on a broker. Not as much $$$, but faaarrrr less hassle than dealing with people.

Made applesauce. BF wants to watch game 3 of the world series... boooooring!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...I was going to rake leaves today, but it never quit drizzling. When I opened the garage door, it looked like my driver side front tire was flat (I just filled it a couple of days ago, because it was really low.) I decided to just bite the bullet and get 4 new tires. Ouch. I guess that will be my Christmas present to me. I was really hoping for something pretty...like jewelry, or pretty clothes, or even a nice warm cuddly robe. I've done almost all of the laundry...the last batch is in the dryer. I can fold it during the first intermission....The hockey game is on in 6 minutes!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I woke up around 8am. Then I went to my sister's house around 8:30, picked her and her two boys up and we went to the Harley Davidson dealership for a while (where her husband works.) They were having a sale today and she wanted some rhinestone t-shirt's so we shopped for a while. While she was looking at shirts, I pretty much got mauled by a bunch of rude biker chicks....so yea, not fun at all!
After Kimmy finished shopping for what we wanted, we left the Harley place and went to the bank to cash our checks.

When we got done at the bank we went to pick my niece Taylor up from her friend's house (they had a sleepover last night). And then we went to the mall.

I had WAY too much fun in the Lush store at the mall
I got a few new yummy things to try out, it was great! After we left Lush, we all went to the food court and grabbed some lunch, then we went and looked at one of the Christmas shops for a few minutes and left the mall.

Kim and I took her kiddos back to her house for a bit since her husband was back and then her and I went to Linens n' Things for a bit since they're going out of business. (I had a gift card I needed to use up.) After that I took her back home and now I'm home having some dinner! That's pretty much been it for today!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another busy day here.

Started washing the windows now that I took off all the screens. Then hung more crown molding in family room 4/9 grids done!!

Then outside chores: dug out rest of carrots about 25 pounds worth. Will have to store in root cellar tomorrow. Raked leaves for about um, 5 minutes!! Then planted 6 dozen spring bulbs and cut and herbicided all the weedy black locust seedlings.

The man who saws our logs into lumber stopped by for a visit. Our lumber is ready for pickup too!! Will get maybe tomorrow or sometime next week.

Watched the Indiana Jones movie and now Neil is channel surfing.