Bless her!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sat here on my bed at the moment with my laptop on me, and Arwen curled up in a ball beside me...every now and then I look at her to see her whiskers twitching or her mouth moving. She makes a little noise when she does those too, it's so cute!
I think she is dreaming of food or chasing the mice or something...

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I'm sat here on my bed at the moment with my laptop on me, and Arwen curled up in a ball beside me...every now and then I look at her to see her whiskers twitching or her mouth moving. She makes a little noise when she does those too, it's so cute!
hehe I know just what you mean. I came home and little Mai Sai came in, purring up a storm and then curled up on my left foot, now I dont dare move

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I think you are absolutely right! I have not noticed this in my cats but my dogs would always get their legs moving like they were running while they were sound asleep. I imagine they were dreaming of chasing rabbits or the like. I see no reason why cats would not also dream.