Which one should I print?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to get a photo printed onto canvas, and I can't decide which one to do. What do you guys think?

or 5.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
D'oh, I meant to add a poll!

Could one of the mods please add a poll with the options of Photo 1, Photo 2, up to Photo 5?

Thanks

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, Sarah... there's your poll, but darned if I know how to vote!!
They're all gorgeous, and I guess I'd want to know where it would be displayed.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Ok, Sarah... there's your poll, but darned if I know how to vote!!
They're all gorgeous, and I guess I'd want to know where it would be displayed.
Thank you!!! It's going to go above our bed. Our room is white, and our bedspread is a darkish blue. We alternate between 2 sets of sheets - one set is light blue, the other is cream.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Thank you!!! It's going to go above our bed. Our room is white, and our bedspread is a darkish blue. We alternate between 2 sets of sheets - one set is light blue, the other is cream.
Above your bed where you can see it when you're laying in bed? Or where you see it when you walk into the room? How large of a print are you getting?

My personal preference would be #2, with #1 as a close second.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, we can't see it while laying in bed, we'll see it when walking in the room. I'm getting a 12 x 18 print - they're on sale for half price at the moment!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer the brightness of 1 or 2. I find 3, 4 & 5 too dark. I personally would choose #1 - to me it is stunning. Even #2 has too much dark green in it for my taste.

I am of the type that prefers lots of light and brightness unlike my hubby who will turn lights on instead of opening drapes to let the beautiful natural light in - what's up with that!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Number 5 is my choice! It's different, not the usual tropical scene... and oh, the colors! It looks so warm and inviting, you just want to wade in and swim out to that little Island of Slumber...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Hmmmm...Number 2, I think -- best combo of light/dark, and I think the predominant green is a good accent, rather than more blue/white to blend into the room colours. Second choice would be Numer 5.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
How much room do you have on your wall? Why not do a series or a group of two or three? For three together I would use #2, #5, #3 in that order.