Monster & Mittens (VERY pic heavy)

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was going thru the pics of the cats on my computer and i found A LOT that i have never posted before. So i spent the last hour or so going thru them all and uploading the ones i wanted to share with you all.. But there are alot of them... so here goes, Ill start with the ones of Monster when he was an itty bitty baby..

]

Now, He is a lil older in these ones
He likes to steal socks

Dont mind the DISGUSTING stain that he is laying on in this one, or my BFs mom's foot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
& this is the last one, and my favorite. This was taken after my accident, and me and my bf were sleeping downstairs because i couldnt get up the stairs. My bfs mom snapped this one, it is so cute. Mittens is in between me and my bf, Monster is in between my bfs legs

Im pretty sure thats all, but if i find more that i want to post, i will lol.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

& this is the last one, and my favorite. This was taken after my accident, and me and my bf were sleeping downstairs because i couldnt get up the stairs. My bfs mom snapped this one, it is so cute. Mittens is in between me and my bf, Monster is in between my bfs legs
Awww...I love this one.

Cats always know when you're not feeling well and could use some feline support...or at least when you look like a comfortable place to sleep

The kneading pics are also adorable. I have a kneading kitty who loves afghans. It's so precious.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Awww...I love this one.

Cats always know when you're not feeling well and could use some feline support...or at least when you look like a comfortable place to sleep

The kneading pics are also adorable. I have a kneading kitty who loves afghans. It's so precious.
I kno! Monster is not a lap cat, he does like to come up to someone a few times a day for love, and Mittens never gets on anyones lap, but when i couldnt walk, they were both always glued to me. It made me feel better about not being able to walk. they knew i was depressed, and did what they could to make me feel better

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I'm trying to figure out how you came up with "Monster" for such an adorable, itty bitty ball of fluff.

Great pics of two gorgeous kitties!
Thanks

As for his name, it has a story. When i got him, he was really young, i never had a cat before and couldnt tell, i was told he was a girl. His name was Bella. My boyfriend always said, i really dont think Bella is a girl, she looks like a boy to me. I thought he was a girl for about 4-5 months. (all the pics in the first post were taken when i thought he was a girl) "She" was VERY naughty, and had alotta nicknames, one of them was Monster. During that time i thought he was a girl, i had taken him to the vet 3 times. and I had assumed, since they knew i thought he was a girl, that if he wasnt, they would realize and tell me i really had a boy. Well, then his lil thingys started to drop, and the next time he went to the vet for shots, i asked the vet. They told me he was a boy. I couldnt think of a name for him, so i kept Monster, since that was his most common nickname. After a while, and alot of comments about the name Monster, i thought, "I should have named him Sox", because of his white paws. But by the time i thought of that, he was already used to Monster, and changing his name on him would have been confusing.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple of more pics that were just uploaded to the computer yesterday that i just had to share

Heres Mittens. i like this one because, well shes cute, but her lil pink nose matches her collar!

Monster, and believe it or not, he is sleeping in this one.. that just shows how weird he really is

A few minutes later & now he looks like a cat should when sleeping lol..

And a couple more of him with his catnip mouse.