Question Of The Day - Wednesday, October 22nd!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Well...it's officially cold here in Michigan....it got down to 28 degrees F last night! Brrrrrr.....

Here's today's Question of The Day.

Do you have anything that you'd consider (jokingly) as "quality of life' issues?

Quite honestly....I could never give up cheese, chocolate or cats. I'd consider those things 'quality of life' issues....living without any of them would seriously impair my quality of life, lol!

Have a nice day!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats, music, tv (ok, I'm completely embarrassed by that one), books, the microwave, the washer & dryer, my hot water heater----geez, I really sound spoiled, dont' I?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
cable/DVR
when I look at my bills and things that could theoretically go, cable is always there, but I just refuse to get rid of it

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Do you have anything that you'd consider (jokingly) as "quality of life' issues?

Quite honestly....I could never give up cheese, chocolate or cats. I'd consider those things 'quality of life' issues....living without any of them would seriously impair my quality of life, lol!

Have a nice day!
I could probably find a few more, but those would be at the top of the list!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jokingly? Well, then, not my cats / pets! I really can't live without them.

Internet and my laptop! A source of heat- heater, heating pad, laptop, kitty, husband- I don't care what, but I'll freeze to death if left on my own!! And certain foods- potatos, milk, cheese, fruits. I'm sure there's more, but those are off the top of my head!

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oven/Stove because I have to have it to cook yummy food, DVR (How did I ever get along in life without one before!), my animals dogs and cat, heater during winter time (I only used space heaters the last 6 years before I moved so I am grateful for having central heat this year), ummm and good beer (craft beer/microbrews/belgian beers) I don't think I could live life without good beer to drink, but seriously I'm not an alcoholic LOL.