Maggie the aby :)

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought it was about time I posted more recent pics of my special little aby girl. She's 11 months old now and growing up way too fast.

Here she is hunting for critters in the grass (kitty-safe area of the backyard):

MOM! Go away I'm hunting here!

I think I see something!

Better take a closer look.

Maybe I can find bigger bugs in the bigger grass.

And the lovely sleeping beauty just waking up from a cat nap:

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is very beautiful!

I love the "Mom go away Im hunting now" pic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh look how serious her face is
Do Aby's always look like that?
No! She looks all sophisticated and sultry but she's really the biggest goofball I've ever seen. She slightly squints when I have a camera in her face which is what gives her the "grumpy" or "serious" look. The only way I can get her normal facial expressions is if I have someone else distracting her from the camera. The other reason is because it's nearly impossible to take a picture of her in her normal state. She's an aby and as such is constantly on the move. I have to catch her either by surprise, or when she's just waking up or really concentrating on something like the bugs in the grass.

I'm just glad she lets me take pics of her as my other cat completely closes her eyes when she sees a camera.
I've seen a few others on here that have the same problem with their cats. I think it's because they're afraid of the flash. I usually turn it off but when I turn my camera on it automatically turns the flash back on too. This is why I now try to take pics of her with my cell phone. Even though they aren't the best quality, at least I can get one with her eyes open!

I'll try to get some of Maggie's normal facial expressions posted soon as well. I also have some video I'll be posting soon too.