What do you feed your Furbabies

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was shopping online trying to decide what kitten food to get my babies and I was just wondering What do you feed your babies?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This really should be in Nutrition section as you'll find a lot of different opinions. But to answer your question now: we feed Royal Canin for Urinary (cause of Charlie) dry and select cans of Max Cat, Iams, and Natural Balance in the canned food.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed Sibohan Wellness wet cat food (about 1 tablespoon a night) and right now we are switching from Preformatrin Dry (which she has been eating since we got her but has recently turned her nose up at) to Before Grain tuna dry food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

This really should be in Nutrition section as you'll find a lot of different opinions. But to answer your question now: we feed Royal Canin for Urinary (cause of Charlie) dry and select cans of Max Cat, Iams, and Natural Balance in the canned food.
This is just a curiosity thing I'm not using this to get ideas of what to feed my furbabies. I was just wondering.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jordan gets 100% Weruva wet. (it's a long drawn out story, but it works well for his multiple problems)

The others get Nutro Natural Dry in the morning & Natural Balance wet at night.

I do on occasion treat them each (even Jordan) to a can of the kitty crack (otherwise known as fancy feast)

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Solid gold, and I've been trying Wellness, too. ( Grain free wet )

Those seem to be pretty good quality!

balstadohana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
right now at almost 5 weeks, Makua is eating wellness wet kitten food and still some KMR

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The indoor kitties get Nutro dry and Friskies wet and my ferals get Cat Chow dry and Friskies wet.

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well...

Dry food:
- Orijen 6 fresh fish
- Wellness Core

Wet food:
- Merrick
- Merrick's Before Grain
- Nature's Variety Instinct
- Weruva

angelwing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I strongly advise against buying foods you can find in supermarkets. Try going to a smaller, health conscience petstore as they will not be selling garbage. I recommend brands such as Orijin and Eagle Pack.

I've fed Eagle Pack in the past but switched over to Orijin because it is grain free and because of the quality and high protein content. They get two meals per day, one in which the dry food is mixed with a bit of water. I also started giving them tuna and salmon for a snack and am looking into giving them raw meaty bones.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our stray momma and her 7 6 week old kittens get Science Diet Kitten wet, mixed with SD kitten Dry and Natural Balance Grain Free.

I mix the two drys, add a little hot water, then two large cans of SD Kitten, they eat on that all day.

I don't feed but one can of SD wet in he eve for all of them. They have access to a bowl of NB Grain Free, that our other two adults eat that is out all day.

When momma and the kittens are rehomed, we will be keeping ONE of the kittens. lol

I will then put all our three on EVO dry, mixed with NB Grain free and Merrick wet, alternated with EVO wet.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jaffa - all wet and a variety of brands. Mostly good quality brands but he is allowed junk food now and again (usually felix).

Mosi - half wet and half dry. He eats pretty much the same brands as Jaffa for the wet (minus the junk food which he is not allowed). For dry it's mainly Orijen, but if I run out of that I tend to feed hi life dry or James Wellbeloved dry. At the moment he's having royal canin pure feline beauty.

Brands I buy include animonda, bozita, natures menu, hi life, tesco finest and tesco luxury, natures harvest, applaws, almo nature.