What's for supper

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a nice supper. ribeye steaks, fried taters and onions and corn and texas style biscuits.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made crock pot beef stew... and then for some reason didn't want it (tho it tasted really good)!! Ended up with a peanut butter sandwich ... sheesh!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm making meat loaf but with ground chicken instead of beef along with mixed steamed veggies. I'm goin healthy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made tacos for dinner tonight (with yellow rice, refried beans, sour cream, olives, lettice, and taco sauce to go with it). We had my sister Kimmy's family over for dinner and my aunt. It was nice....until everyone started talking about politics
Made for some interesting conversation!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

We had chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing, fried squash and baked potatoes. It was yummy and pretty easy.
Mm, I dont even know the last time I had squash, I should buy some!

I made chicken enchiladas, yummy!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thai Red Curry with Prawns and assorted veggies and Jasmine Rice. And no, I'm not going to do the sauce from scratch -- no point, because we have a wonderful local supplier, Thai Princess. I always have a few of these in the freezer and they make a lovely meal with zero fuss.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Parmigiana & penne, with baby field greens salad. Mmmmmm!

MonaxLisa'a chicken enchiladas give me an inspiration for this weekend. Haven't had those for a long time and we love them!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a green salad with grilled chicken last night, tonight we are going out to the Cheesecake Factory so I'm sure I'll eat something fattening

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I made beef stew with whole grain parsley dumplings, tonight we are having homemade Mexican: enchiladas, beans, and spanish rice. I'm not that good at making tortillas from scratch but it's getting better!

Tomorrow is fried chicken and green salad, and something else I don't know yet.

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last night was a turkey burger with green beans and cherry tomatoes. Tonight, another turkey burger with a green salad.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a pot of chili chuckling to itself on the stove. Should be good to go in 45 minutes or so.