And the Idiot Award of the year goes to Margo!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She walked through the railing onto the deck & couldn't get back off.

She followed mom onto the deck around 3PM today - walked through the railing to get onto the deck.

I went out to shut everyone in the garage for the night - it's 11:30PM now. Couldn't find Margo. Checked in the shop, opened all the car trunks & checked inside cars (Margo has been known to go for car rides & explore trunks
).....no Margo.

Check out behind the garage & see she's out on the deck. Call her, she calls back.
Finally walk out to get her & she can't seem to figure out to walk back through the deck railing!
She's been "stuck" on the deck for 8 hours - I know she's gone through the railing to get on/off the deck before, I've seen her.

No one ever said that cat was smart! (thankfully I keep a doghouse on the deck & the doggies kiddie pool is still out there so she had water)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Your mom should have said something!
I don't think mom realized Margo wasn't realizing she could walk back through the deck railing to get off the deck! She came in the house & just figured Margo would get herself back off.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Poor girl, some cats tend to have missing brain cells at times.
haha! Ain't that the truth! Abby will leave me in bed and go into the living room to get her rolled up socks to bring to the bedroom but get lost along the way and will cry manically until I call out to her and she can follow my voice and find me again!

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Zane will sometimes stand in front of a full water/food dish and yowl as though he were starving/thirsty.