Update: hurt knee wedding SOON!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my MRI results are in, and thankfully no damage!!!!!

Just a bad sprain, so no more crutches and lots of PT! I'm still limping a bit and it hurts something awful... but I'll be WALKING down the asile on 10/25!!

Thanks for all the vibes and support everyone!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your upcomming wedding!!!
I hope you have a wonderful wedding day!

Hopefully your knee will be better soon!! I was in PT for both of my knees a few yrs back (I pretty much destroyed them from running & dancing)....the PT helped my knees soo much!! I still do some of the exercises daily and it's helped them stay really strong and mostly pain free (I have braces I wear once in a while when they act up, but that's not often!)

I hope your PT sessions go well!!! I had a lot of luck with weight training, massage therapy, and a form of heat & electrode therapy (they put electrodes on the areas and they massage the muscles). Are you taking any anti-inflamatories at all? I took relafin (i think that's what it was called!) and got a ton of relief from it!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you getting married or just being in the wedding? Either way, take it easy and wear comfortable shoes that you can walk in. Take your time walking up that aisle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Are you getting married or just being in the wedding? Either way, take it easy and wear comfortable shoes that you can walk in. Take your time walking up that aisle.
I'm the bride!!! I am wearing flats, I was planning on it anyway!

Thanks everyone!