My Husband is the greatest!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He came home tonight after stopping at the market, and just happened to see "Sex and the City" movie, and bought it because he remembered I liked the show. PLUS he brought home a pumpkin pie, complete with cool whip.

Of course, all this was just a plan of his to let him play his online game with no interruptions, but that's ok! He had a good 2 1/2 hours of game time and I got a good movie and pumpkin pie with cool whip so we're both happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Is he looking for a second wife?!

Seriously, that was very thoughtful of him. It's those little surprises that mean so much in a relationship.
No, hopefully he isn't looking for a second wife...but he may be looking at getting lucky tonight. (I did good, right? huh, huh, "pant, pant". "yes, Good husband!" *pat pat*)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Of course, all this was just a plan of his to let him play his online game with no interruptions, but that's ok! He had a good 2 1/2 hours of game time and I got a good movie and pumpkin pie with cool whip so we're both happy!
of course, its like telling her its ok, you can go shopping with your friends i wll be ok,no really i dont mind,

30 seconds later, your playing your game or reading the book you wanted

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet of him
I do things like that for Rob now and again, bringing him something from the store I know he will like as a surprise.

He's done it a couple times in the last 3.5 years too.