So What's On the Menu Tonight?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight it's Chinese for me, I picked up Chow Mein, Egg Rolls and Pineapple Chicken on the way home from shopping. That and I think a mango for dessert.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents are on their way here, and we're going out to dinner at Uno's to celebrate my birthday early. We haven't had Uno's in awhile, so it should be good. Then, we're coming back to the apartment for apple crisp that I just made

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deep fried breaded jumbo shrimp, scallops, clam strips and perch. The first three items already breaded and bought at the store, pretty cheap so I am not getting my hopes up for them to be knock my socks off fab, but if they suck there is more than enough fresh perch to make up for it. I will be happy and greasy either way!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm, chinese sounds really good! So does seafood....and giant pretzels!

For me, I dont know yet, I think there is some leftover pasta in the fridge, so I might finish that, or it'll be a frozen pizza...I think I need to go to the grocery store. I do have carrot cake that I made a few days ago for desert!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend and I are hurrying to use up Entertainment Book coupons, so we tried a new Thai place this evening. Not bad, not bad at all....

He had masaman curry with tofu and I had pad thai with chicken.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister picked up dinner from OUTBACK. We had Filet Mignon, green beans, apples, and for dessert we split a piece of their carrot cake and a piece of their Cherry Cheesecake. all of it was YUMMY!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fiance made roast beef. He put it in the slow cooker this morning with carrots, onions and potatoes and it cooked for 8 hours and made a yummy gravy.
It was soooo good.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had hot italian sausage with fried peppers, onions and mushrooms over rice

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was planning to make mac n cheese, but I think I'll head over to catlover's instead!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I forgot to thaw out anything so I made mashed potatoes, green beans, and since I had a big can of raviolli I cooked it too. As I always cook enough that I can take some with me to work for my meal.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We grilled out on the firepit and had polish sausages and bacon cheeseburgers!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's chilly here. I made Roasted Tomato Soup w/a side of Mozzarella Pesto Dippers which I am just finishing up.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

It's chilly here. I made Roasted Tomato Soup w/a side of Mozzarella Pesto Dippers which I am just finishing up.
oooh that sounds good, we were making chicken pie until we realised that we couldn't make crust and couldn't be bothered to go back out to the store so we made it with mashed potatoes like a shepherds pie - it was yummy

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a rasberry/red wine/vinagrette salad with romaine lettuce grapes, strawberries and peaches in it and a cup of lemon lime weight watchers yogurt!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Shepherd's Pie
I think the salad w/strawberries sounds yummy, too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found whole wheat hoagie rolls in the bakery clearance this morning and made myself a honey turkey, cheese and lettuce sandwich. (Shared some lettuce with Ari.
)

Dessert was a spoonful (or two) of whipped canned frostingl Milk chocolate flavored.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

oooh that sounds good, we were making chicken pie until we realised that we couldn't make crust and couldn't be bothered to go back out to the store so we made it with mashed potatoes like a shepherds pie - it was yummy
That sounds pretty good as well, I never thought of doing chicken stew like that but have done it with beef stew and that also is totally yummy..