Here's my little guy...

ancientsanskrit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In TX, but will always be a Michigan-boy.
To condense a rather long story down, my roommate and I found an abandoned kitten. The guy was severely malnourished, ribs exposed and all. This was back in mid-September.

He's doing great now and I'm keeping him. I would have never thought myself as a pet person, but this guy is just so loving. It's really nice to have a little companion as I have moved from MI to TX for graduate school and didn't know anyone moving down here.

Anyways, the little guy is getting bigger everyday. I believe he was 7-8 weeks of age when we got him, confirmed by the vet. He is now about 11 weeks old.

Anywho, without further ado, I give you, my little kitty:

(I don't even have a name yet....It's terrible.) I'm thinking Enzo, named after the Ferrari Enzo (I'm a bit of a car nut), but am not sure yet.

You'll notice some scarring on his nose. We believe the little guy got into a fight or something. These pictures were taken a few days after we got him. It has since healed and is fine.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, but I'm using my roommate's camera. I left my dslr at home in MI, but will snap some pics this winter break when I go home.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie! I do have a weakness for black kitties! Where in MI are you from?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ancientsanskrit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In TX, but will always be a Michigan-boy.
Originally Posted by AddieBee

What a cutie! I do have a weakness for black kitties! Where in MI are you from?
Lived in Ann Arbor for sometime while doing my undergrad out there. Also, lived in Walled Lake for quite a few years. How about you? I just recently moved out of A2 to Lubbock, TX for grad. school and miss MI. It just doesn't feel right with the 80 degrees and lack of color change in the leaves (though, I really don't mind wearing shorts and sandals this late in the year)!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ancientsanskrit

Lived in Ann Arbor for sometime while doing my undergrad out there. Also, lived in Walled Lake for quite a few years. How about you? I just recently moved out of A2 to Lubbock, TX for grad. school and miss MI. It just doesn't feel right with the 80 degrees and lack of color change in the leaves (though, I really don't mind wearing shorts and sandals this late in the year)!
West Bloomfield... so that made us nearly neighbors! I also did my UG at UM.Yeah, color change is nice... it's what follows that is dreadful!

meowqueensdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You've got a cute one! Enzo seems like a very fitting name. My tortie, Pumpkin, almost got named Volksie... but that met with spousal disapproval.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ancientsanskrit

Hah, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I have to say, it is truly amazing how fast they grow up.
Yes, they do grow up fast. Sometimes too fast. The kitten stage is so much fun to watch as they learn.

And welcome!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WHOA! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!
Thank you (and Enzo thanks you) for taking him in
Welcome and we want more pics!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oh my gosh, Enzo could not be cuter.

I can see why he won your heart.

Welcome.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous little kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
lovely pic´s of this cute pie!
...thanks for share!

See you on the forums!