TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pepino & Co. per request!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pepino & Co. per request!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Took some pics pf Pepino today per request from Paula/Alleygirl Today his playmate of choice was Lucia so I have a few of her too. Pepino has come a long way since my DH found him as a 1 lb malnourished kitten on July 8th, since then he has gained 6 lbs He makes me laugh everyday, steals my socks, eats everything in sight, tortures his siblings, and sleeps buried in my neck at night We love this boy





Lucia's tail went in front of his face as I took this pic, a fight ensued soon after


Here he is channeling his inner Sophia


Sweet boy, looking serious, trust me, there is nothing serious about him


Lucia, watching her little brother from up high!


On the tree!


And a bonus pic of the fight he started with Mario the other day
post #2 of 14
What great pics and my how he has grown, I bet he keeps the others hopping You know how much I love your babies, and Lucia makes me want to cuddle her, she looks so much like my Tabitha that I miss.
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Took some pics pf Pepino today per request from Paula/Alleygirl Today his playmate of choice was Lucia so I have a few of her too. Pepino has come a long way since my DH found him as a 1 lb malnourished kitten on July 8th, since then he has gained 6 lbs He makes me laugh everyday, steals my socks, eats everything in sight, tortures his siblings, and sleeps buried in my neck at night We love this boy



How's the birdwatching from that post?
post #4 of 14
I cant get over how much Pepino has grown. He is so handsome and looks so sweet on his flower tree and in his pic where hes channeling Soph

Mario and Luchie have so much hair, I love it, they are both so gorgeous.
You seem to be missing pics of about 3 more cats!
post #5 of 14
aww he's beautiful, hehe of course I'm a bit bais, he looks like my Mai Sai
post #6 of 14
Channeling his inner Sophia omg Helen, that's hilarious! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He's going to be a very big boy when he's done growing. I love the little white spot on his chest

That pic of him and Mario is hilarious. It looks like Pepi is just using one paw trying to push him over
post #7 of 14
What beautiful kitties.
post #8 of 14
Pepino is one HANDSOME boy, oh, boy!!!!!
post #9 of 14
Oh my goodness, look how big he's getting

Love the one of him and Mario because he reminds me of Jack when he bugs Sophie Awwwww and look at Lucias tufty toots
post #10 of 14
I can't believe how big he's gotten either!!! he is very very handsome

and Lucia's whiskers!!!!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I cant get over how much Pepino has grown. He is so handsome and looks so sweet on his flower tree and in his pic where hes channeling Soph

Mario and Luchie have so much hair, I love it, they are both so gorgeous.
You seem to be missing pics of about 3 more cats!
I have 3 more cats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by othie View Post
aww he's beautiful, hehe of course I'm a bit bais, he looks like my Mai Sai
Now I know how Pepino will look when he gets bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
Channeling his inner Sophia omg Helen, that's hilarious! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He's going to be a very big boy when he's done growing. I love the little white spot on his chest
He has a big white spot lower down, shaped like a heart, but I can never get a pic of it


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh my goodness, look how big he's getting

Love the one of him and Mario because he reminds me of Jack when he bugs Sophie Awwwww and look at Lucias tufty toots
She has The Grinch who stole Christmas feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I can't believe how big he's gotten either!!! he is very very handsome

and Lucia's whiskers!!!!
Aren't they ridiculous, her tail is out of control too

Thanks Everyone
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
[size="3"]
Lucia's tail went in front of his face as I took this pic, a fight ensued soon after
I love this shot- he looks so evil!
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
I love this shot- he looks so evil!
He does look evil, but he's really not
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
Channeling his inner Sophia omg Helen, that's hilarious! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He's going to be a very big boy when he's done growing. I love the little white spot on his chest

That pic of him and Mario is hilarious. It looks like Pepi is just using one paw trying to push him over
OMG he is GORGEOUS! And obviously LOADED with personality!

...and obviously VERY daring! Trying to push over Mario like that - Mario with all that hair looks like he'd be too intimidating to even get near!

Laurie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pepino & Co. per request!