Who all has peircings?

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thursday my dad took me to get my eyebrow peirced. I have been wanting it done for a long time and I am very happy with it.
It has a ring (hoop) in it right now, but in 4-6 weeks I can change it.

I was suprised that it really didn't hurt that bad. It hurt worse when I got my ears peirced at the mall. Needles are SO much better than those stupid peircing guns!
I have to clean it with this specail soap they gave me 5-6 times a day.

Anyways, now I have 3 peircings in each ear, plus the eyebrow. I plan to get my tongue and nose peirced next.

Tell me about your peircings.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have my ears done

I have a low pain threshold, so wouldn't be able to get anything else done
And I don't wear earrings anymore as it is, so I probably would end up not wearing any others after some time.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just two holes in my ears, one lobe, one cartiledge.

I really want another lobe hole and maybe another cart, but I don't think I'll do anything but my ears.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

I was suprised that it really didn't hurt that bad. It hurt worse when I got my ears peirced at the mall. Needles are SO much better than those stupid peircing guns!
I have to clean it with this specail soap they gave me 5-6 times a day.
A lot of people say getting their ears pierced hurts more. I pierced a 21 year old girls ears yesterday who had 2 kids and 2 tattoos but she was terrified to get her ears pierced and said that it hurt really bad.

I have my ears 3 times and bellybutton. Used to have my cartilage on both sides but took them out.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my nose,tongue,naval, twice in one ear and 3 in the other(cart is pierced) I had my eyebrow but the piercer didn't get enough skin and it came out 3 weeks later!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have my ears done, 3 in the right and 4 in the left (cartilage). a few years ago, i got my 4th holes done in wildwood, boy was that a mistake. The guy screwed them up so bad, they hurt for like 2 months, which they shouldnt have, and he did them all crooked and they started getting bubbles in the back, so i took them out. I have my bellybutton done, i got it done like a year and a half ago, but then when i got hit by that truck, the paramedics took it out and it closed by the time i came home and was able to try to put the barbell back in. It didnt hurt at all when i got it done the first time, and my ears hurt alot worse when i got them done. I went and got my belly button done again. this time, it hurt so bad! and it bled too. He went thru the same top hole, but made a completely different hole in the bottom, and the peice of skin that is holding the barbell in, is so thin, that i was told it will grow out sooner or later. I want my nose, && my tongue peirced, and also my lip, off to the side, with a tiny stud in it. i think it will look so cute.

Funny thing is, I HATE needles with a passion, but i LOVE tattoos and peircings.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 14 piercings

I've got 3 in each ear lobe, my bellybutton, tragus, rook, tongue, nose, lip (right side), and two somewhere in between my bellybutton and lip

My tragus hurt a bit, and it took forever to heal. It grew a keloid as well, but finally spending enough time going to the beach after work on Fridays, the salt water healed it up like a giant sea-salt soak
Surprisingly of my two hidden ones, only the 2nd one hurt.

My belly button, ear lobes, lip and tongue were completely painless. I felt the rook and I felt the nose, but they weren't so bad. My eyes did water during the nose piercing, but they said everyone's usually do since it's so close to your eyes.

I'll have more on the way in the future I'm sure. My mom hates all the facial piercings, but I waited until I moved out to get any of the ones she didn't approve of. I think they are done tastefully, not overdone. I think Rob would like to see me with an eyebrow piercing ... I just dont know how much my job would
I already have piercings that are against their dress code, but are somewhat hidden (my lip is a tiny pink stud during the workday, and my nose never drew attention). They dont care about much where I work as long as you get your stuff done (we dont see the public or our clients), I just dont know if I want to push it with an eyebrow piercing right now!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 in my eyebrow, one in my nostril, two in each ear and my tongue. I had a labret and both sides of my lip, but they were so annoying I took them out.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE piercings and have a few,with more coming soon!
I have my tongue,right side of lip,labret,left helix (cartlidge),both nipples and my ear lobes - they are stretched to a 4g (soon to be 2g).

My tongue was my very first piercing about 5 yrs ago or so and also my least painful.When I got my ear lobes pierced they were done by a gun,the worst way to pierce anything and they HURT alot! But I have to say my most painful of all - were my nipples.

I also have 7 tattoos.
I love that kind of stuff!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 7 piercings. I have three in each ear (i wear little diamond studs in the top two of each) and my naval pierced. I used to have a little jewel stud in my nose as well that I loved a lot....but DH didn't like it so I compromised and took it out.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I have 3holes in each ear lobe but 2 closed up and my first holes are open but hardly ever used.

I also have the left side of my bottom lip pierced

I am getting a tatoo when i lose 3stone , i have lost 7lbs so far so..2.5 stone left to lose lol!

I love this kinda stuff but the only thing i personally dont like myself is space *when holes in ears get stretched* and the peircing thats through the bridge of your nose or in between nostrils but thats just my opinion lol!
Jess x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to hear about everyones peircings. I love them lol. The funny this is, I'm scared to death of needles at the doctors office, but thats only because I hate getting my blood drawn because they actually stick it in your veign and hold it there.

I have a kind of silly question for those that have their nipples peirced. Do you lose feeling in them after they are peirced?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I have a kind of silly question for those that have their nipples peirced. Do you lose feeling in them after they are peirced?
i've heard they actually become more sensitive after piercing...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people lose sensation, some do not. That is the reason I do not do "erotic" piercings. I do not want to be responsible for someone losing sensation when they were looking for more.

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 5 in one ear, three in the other, my nose, a madonna or monroe which ever you call it on the left side, a labret, and tiny little stud on the right side of my lip.

I used to have my eyebrow pierced but it got ripped out on a friends shirt. I had a septum but my allergies cause me to wipe my nose constantly so I took it out. I had a vertical labret as well but my horse caught me in the face with his cheek bone and it swelled so big and turned black. I had to go to the hospital and have the stud cut off cause the swelling prevented grabbing both ends to undo it. Ouch that hurt so bad I looked like I had been savagely beaten for like a month and a half after that.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I didn't lose feeling, but I think they lessened the feeling just a slight bit. I didn't get them to enhance any type of feeling there though. Got them for aesthetic reasons (aka: DH liked the idea of me having them, and I didn't mind getting them either - I think they look good
)

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
just the topic i love...lol

i use to have both my ears pierced from bottom to top, but after having to get MRI after MRI its a pain to take out 19 barbells (i was always losing balls)

I'm down to both my tragus's, my eyebrow, tongue (4g) and my nipples.
I want my labret done so bad but 1) the hubby hates it and 2) my piercer refuses to do so since i had plastic surgery and the scar tissue is in the way....(hubby's lucky for reason #2 cause I want it BAAAADDDD)

I also hate needles but theres nothing better than that adrenaline rush right before getting pierced.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I never.Mine actually are much more sensitive now.It is sometimes a good thing,but well if I don't wear a bra...depending on the fabric of the shirt - it can be too intense for me at times.

I got mine done not to increase the sensitivity tho,I got mine done,cause I LOVE the look of pierced nipples.

Originally Posted by laureen227

i've heard they actually become more sensitive after piercing...
Mine have.But I know of people who got theirs done and it didn't increase or descrease the sensitivity - it's the same as it always was for them.I guess it depends on the person.

Originally Posted by FootersOwnsMe

I'm down to both my tragus's, my eyebrow, tongue (4g) and my nipples.
How did you get your tongue stretched? Did you do it yourself or go to the piercer? My tongue is at 14g and I wanna eventually go to a 10g or 8g tongue.I stretch my own ear lobes,but I would think stretching the tongue is more work.Tips? Advice?