Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ickle miss , i love it so so so so so so much!!!!!

Thank thank thank thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jess x
i love it

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was feeling the urge to dabble, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by throwing one in here. One for othie:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I was feeling the urge to dabble, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by throwing one in here. One for othie:
that's really lovely... of course, he's such a gorgeous boy!

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

oh it's just beautiful! thank you so much
Mai Sai says thank you to hehe he's sitting next to me and meowed when I showed him, I think he likes it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Never stepping on anyones toes
I remember when we all used to do most of the requests, but I am behind in sigs and appreciate anyone helping out by doing some of them since hardly anyone makes them anymore

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I remember when we all used to do most of the requests, but I am behind in sigs and appreciate anyone helping out by doing some of them since hardly anyone makes them anymore
I know I've been lax. I think I was making so many, I think I burned myself out. I'll try to pop in more often (I'm at work right now, though) and try to help out more often.
Are you the only one cranking out sigs these days?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know I've been lax. I think I was making so many, I think I burned myself out. I'll try to pop in more often (I'm at work right now, though) and try to help out more often.
Are you the only one cranking out sigs these days?
I am kind of burned out too, but then I notice that none have been made in weeks and sit down and make them - they just are not the same when you force yourself to do them.

At some point, life has to slow down and I will have more time and probably enjoy doing them again. I am spending at least 20 hours a week at the shelter lately, plus taking home director stuff and updating the website as well as actually working and doing Matt's books so I just don't have the time I used to have to do them.

I haven't seen any from Hope, Cocoalily or anyone else in a while - I guess we are all busy

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

I've noticed that the amount of sigs being made has dropped sharply over the past six months or so. Some people that used to make them all the time have mostly disappeared from the site.

I am kind of burned out too, but then I notice that none have been made in weeks and sit down and make them - they just are not the same when you force yourself to do them.
Like you, I feel like I am forcing them right now. I've done the ones people have PM'd me for, but that's about it. I feel so bad when I see the requests piling up.
I hope to get back into it again in the near future.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to remember to upload these as I do them - I did this one before the others this morning and it was sitting in my upload folder

Proudmamiof4

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I need to remember to upload these as I do them - I did this one before the others this morning and it was sitting in my upload folder

Proudmamiof4
Thank you!!!cklemiss21I love love love it

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm probably driving Eithne around the bend by throwing random ones in here, but I don't want to do the "next" one, only to find out that she's already done it. So if mine seem random, well, they are.

Here's a sig for Catkiki:

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm probably driving Eithne around the bend by throwing random ones in here, but I don't want to do the "next" one, only to find out that she's already done it. So if mine seem random, well, they are.

Here's a sig for Catkiki:
thank you!! I Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.