Question of the Day- October 17th Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do any of your cats snore?

Simon snores terribly. I have to wake him at night or roll him over to make him stop. It doesn't help that he sleeps right beside my head on my bedside table either. I think his snoring issues are due to him being a Persian. But I'm not sure.

Max my Siamese can get to snoring pretty loudly too. Otherwise I've never heard any of the others snore.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep eazy snores, and its reallly loud when the cat is sleeping right next to your head lol

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ringo doesn't snore, but my cat Bean did - especially as she got older.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie, Annabelle and Elliott don't.
But our RB girl Lizzie sure did, I used to think that her and my Husband were having a contest to see who could snore the loudest

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Skye does every now and again only when she is in a really deep sleep. It's not very loud tho almost like she is trying to stay princess like even in her sleep.
Now my dog Crash can put my grandpa to shame. He has allergy issues so his sinuses are pretty bad.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kojak does on occassion, but it's not too bad.

Now Jasmine (my Colorpoint Shorthair who lives with my mom) she snores something aweful!

Isabella & Velvet are ladies, and they don't snorel

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is funny.... just last night.... Spook was just a gettin it! I had to stop
for a minute and listen, I didn't know what it was at first.. but it was him! Sawing those logs!
Bless his heart
he has a disfigured nose,
that is how it was whenever I found him at the carwash! Now that he is getting a little oldier, he started snoring!! I think it's cute!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. In this house, only the humans snore, and now that I think about it, none of the RB babes did, either.