What finger? That's a french fry

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He loves biting my finger.

FYI i made a new post with lots of pictures on the blog, I'll edit this in a bit and post them here.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that johnny? He's such a cutie. He reminds me of my cousins cat. She used to playfully nibble on everyone's hands when she was a kitten. Now that she's older and her teeth are sharper, she just licks everyone's hands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah. It's so dang hard to tell them apart (aby and johnny) but aby's a girl and has a white tipped tail. johnny is a boy and has a black tip tail. Also, Aby has a solid dark nose and Johnny has a pink one.

They are so fun at this age. I go in and sit on the bed and they sprint to the side. it's like a rock wall climbing contest. but they'll climb up and start playing. Johnny and Aby don't. They sprint up my shirt and start scratching around my ears. one on each side.

But Johnny did something so cute today. he was playing where you see the picture. he's between my legs. Well he decided to climb up my shirt. nothing new. but when he got about half way up he started rubbing his head on my chest as he climbed up, and started purring really loud.

I melted

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an incredibly beautiful child.
I can well imagine you melting, too.

My first kitty had a thing for fingers, and would chew passionately for as long as your fingers could take it, going back and forth from one to the next to the next. She eventually out grew it, but it took several years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah I've had another experience with it too

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww what a LOVELY photo!
That little bugger is such a handsome fellow

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

He loves biting my finger.

and why has no one took the pic and added a caption to it yet?

something like,
you has a flavor, human taste like tuna, where's the milk?

or something,

very cute pic