Favorite Eye Cream?

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Currently I use Olay total effects. But I notice it only works when you put it on. Once you wash your face and such the dark circles and lines are still there. I'm looking for something that helps the darkness but helps with getting rid of the lines not just covering them up. What bands do you guys use?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently use one from The Body Shop. I've also used Origins eye cream. These are basically a moisturizer and do not hide dark circles.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use any creams on my face. My face is way too oily for face creams, either oil or water based. Water based stuff just makes my face feel tight and stretched.

I used to use Biore Face Wash, but the one that I used to buy doesn't seem to be carried here anymore, so now I just use cream hand soap and water, or when in the shower, shampoo from on my head

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm no help -i'm still looking for a good eye cream myself! I want a light one that's not too oily but will still help with puffiness- I thought about trying to Garnier eye rollar ball thing- it's supposed to moisturize and help with puffiness.
If I try it or anything else i'll let you know if it works well!

In the mean time I normally just use my face moisturizer around my eyes (Imperilas from Lush Cosmetics)

Another trick you might try is freezing used tea bags then putting them on your eyes for about 10 miutes or so- it helps with tired eyes because it has caffine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I don't use any creams on my face. My face is way too oily for face creams, either oil or water based. Water based stuff just makes my face feel tight and stretched.

I used to use Biore Face Wash, but the one that I used to buy doesn't seem to be carried here anymore, so now I just use cream hand soap and water, or when in the shower, shampoo from on my head
That's what my mom does and she has beautiful skin. Wish I could do that and get her results.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm not help -i'm still looking for a good eye cream myself! I want a light one that's not too oily but will still help with puffiness- I thought about trying to Garnier eye rollar ball thing- it's supposed to moisturize and help with puffiness.
If I try it or anything else i'll let you know if it works well!

In the mean time I normally just use my face moisturizer around my eyes (Imperilas from Lush Cosmetics)

Another trick you might try is freezing used tea bags then putting them on your eyes for about 10 miutes or so- it helps with tired eyes because it has caffine!
I was thinking of that one as well. That or the Olay definity eye cream. I use a lot of olay stuff and it seems to leave me with the best results.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't use creams. i rinse [no soap] in the morning & apply Na-PCA. i usually use a scrub about once a week, as well.
i only use a deep cleanser if i'm in a show & wearing theatrical make-up every night. then, i use cold cream [or something similar] to remove the make-up.
seems to work for me...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the problem you are describing you need to use la prerie, yes it is expensive, it comes in a tiny tub, you just smear a little bit each day and it works. Otherwise for the cheaper version Elisabeth Arden has a wonderful eye cream on the market too. Not as expensive, its still affordable.

Hope this helps.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've finally found one I love: Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream. It's a really good moisturizing cream, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and it's not terribly expensive.

So far, I'm lucky -- no dark circles -- but for morning puffiness, you can keep your eye cream in the refrigerator. The slight chill when you apply it will help!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

for morning puffiness, you can keep your eye cream in the refrigerator. The slight chill when you apply it will help!
Thats kind of what I do. I am allergic to most creams (Oley being a big one, too much scent). I use a simple bag of frozen peas across my eyes/face when I feel the need. I dont know if it helps puffyness, but it feels great for waking up a tired face. What else is nice is refrigerated eye drops.

yea. thats me.
Specialy on those type of days.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Skinceuticals Primacy Eye Balm was recommended to my by a plastic surgeon. I dont have dark circles, but I was having some issues with puffiness. I was told that it would help those with dark circles. Its around $70.00 for .5 oz., but it works like magic. I have been very impressed with it and have used it for several years now. It lasts a long long time because you just use a little bit.

http://www.dermstore.com/product_Eye...fense_1913.htm