I am so touched by this

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As i said the other day my friends dad is ill in hospital in scottland and she has had to travel up with her baby to be with him..

Anywho the night she got the call that she needed to go up i packed all the babies things , made the bottle for the next day made sure she ate ect and had everything

And today i had some floweres delievered they are SO pretty and im so touched!

I wish i could do more for her (im doing her daughters nursery tomorrow) but she is so far away at the moment and missing her husband and home dreadfully , we are in England she is in scottland at the moment!)

Please continue vibes for her dad , on top of the lump in his stomach he now has a swollen leg and has been giving two pints of blood for his anemia! he is due surgery this week to biopsy the lump
Jess x

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was really nice of you to help her out! You need to take a picture of the flowers and post them on here for all of us to see
. Sending vibes hoping that he will get better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is in Edensbrough(i think) sorry can not spell that lol! yeah i will post pics
Jess x

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She flew in the end lol ! she doesnt drive and its a long journey to drive with the little baby lol! and she wanted to get there as quick as possible , she even found a flight for £1.19 because they were trying to fill all the seat yep £1.19pence lol but she didnt take it as it was to early and the baby wouldnt be up and no one could drive her the airport .. so she paid more lol but how mental £1.19 for a flight!
Jess x

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior_j

She flew in the end lol ! she doesnt drive and its a long journey to drive with the little baby
That time i give was by train, it would be an extra 2-3 hours to her journey if she went by car

£1.19
now that's a bargain!
Was that with Easy Jet?

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it might of been no 100% sure , with that price i would pop up their for a day or too just to see them lol £10.00 would pay for 2 cheapo last minute flights , and then like 5er spending money lmfao!! love it!
Jess x

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeahhhh!! cheap flights are awesome! Oh the joys of Ryan air!! I flew for free to Rome in Feb, i only had to pay tax fees which was pretty much nothing!

*sending vibes that her dad is ok*

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she even found a flight for £1.19 because they were trying to fill all the seat yep £1.19pence
If the conversion was done right, thats only $2.10 USD! OMG! Even the cheapest flights here are over $100.00 right now!! From NY to Washington DC (about the same distance), the cheapest flight is $178.00